What in the WORLD is wrong with my computer?!#$%* I am pretty ticked off right now... I try & upload a picture, & it closes off my internet! HELP ANYONE!!!!!
**Oh, & I need to give a SHOUT OUT to one sweet gal who is one of the funniest people EVER: Mindy- What up? Everyone needs to check her blog out- you need a pick-me-up, wicked awesome music, hilarious downloads, or just a good smile on your face: "word to your mother" is the place for it all :) Love ya Mindy, the 80's ROCK on Forever!** Her link is on my blog baby....
(I want to put a picture on this post- but my computer sucks right now)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
ohhhhh, you silly girl. you KNOW that just made my day and your comment on my post was so timely. sometimes the haters can get you down, you know? but that's what i love about blogging--almost 100 percent love!!! i think you are pretty hip and happening, too--thanks!!!
Jod-
I asked Josh and he said that you probably have a virus somewhere on your computer. Have you been running any virus scans? Josh said you should run them and see if they find anything...let us know!
Rach
Okay, I almost peed my pants with your STD comment! I needed a good laugh! Glad that the scan worked. I have a love hate relationship with computers...and if you still needed help with your blog, let me know. You are the best!
Love ya!
Post a Comment