Jeej informed me that I used a pathetic picture & that I had to change it to one of these! Let me just tell you now the "Sweatsuit Girls" picture was the roughest week & we did nothing w/ ourselves: no makeup, no hair. I barely showered :) So, now that I have that out there...... Have at it: 
Why did we ever take pictures that week anyway????

Why did we ever take pictures that week anyway???? Everytime Jeej comes up she gets all dolled up at the salon too: hair, eyebrows- the works.... always one-up'en me for pics! :)
I still love her- even though she still has my "Arrested Development" DVD's- you punk! - Which, might I add, is one of the BEST shows ever made. Those Bluth's can make a mean Corn Baller! Now, all of you who haven't seen the show are going to have to go out & get it so you'll know what I'm talking about. I would lend it to you- but, my sweet sis has it.......
I still love her- even though she still has my "Arrested Development" DVD's- you punk! - Which, might I add, is one of the BEST shows ever made. Those Bluth's can make a mean Corn Baller! Now, all of you who haven't seen the show are going to have to go out & get it so you'll know what I'm talking about. I would lend it to you- but, my sweet sis has it.......





9 comments:
Much better! Even though you posted the sweat suit one. I love it! I only have the second season of Arrested Development. I need to exchange it for the first one and the third one. :) I'll get them back to you..... someday.:) Love ya tons
Cute pics Jodi!Hey give me a call and I will help you with your questions...anytime for you!!
You guys are cute. I also love arrested development. The other day while I was shopping the music in the store was "afternoon delight" .....you know what I'm talking about.
jodi you are so funny... Tekai's pictures are so freaking adorable.. we need to all go to the park again...
man i have missed so many posts! you are SO funny!! i loved spice girls!! not going to hide it. i'm all about 80's music too! love it. your so cute jodi!
I love the pictures, especially the sweat suit one. You gals are beautiful with or without makeup. I have to admit I have yet to see any Arrested Developments, but I will now. I love you tons, Lala
I LOVE "Arrested Development"! Its like the funniest show EVER on TV. My fave: Tobias! I'm a nevernude too! J/K
Ok I am copying Beckie's comment, but how can you not, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is the funniest show! I have all the seasons. Love it!
tell that cute sister that i liked that she said hey--i tried to check her out, but DENIED. tell her i would love to stalk her if she'd give me her address.
thanks--check me tomorrow to see george michael in the funniest video--a.d. is the best.
Post a Comment