Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How To Stay Young

I'm Alive-- I survived 3 1/2 days of Strep, then 3 kids with Strep & colds, & now taking a little ME time :) Ha- that lasts about 5minutes! I got this cute email & had to share:

How To Stay Young
1- Try everything twice.
2- Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of the grouches :))
3-Keep learning - more about computers, crafts, gardening, whatever! An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
4- Enjoy the simple things. (ice cream, good movies, chocolate, more ice cream, more chocolate!)
5- Laugh Often, long & loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots of time with that person.
6- The Tears happen. Endure, grieve, & move on. The only person who is with you your entire life is YOU. Lost time can never be found, LIVE while you are ALIVE!
7- Surround yourself with what you LOVE, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, Whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8- Cherish your health; if it is good, Preserve it. If it is Unstable, Imrove it. If it is beyond what you can improve, Get Help!
9- Don't take Guilt Trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, or a Foreign Country- But NOT to where the guilt is!
10- Tell the people you Love, that you love them at Every opportunity: ILOVEYOU my special Friend!
11- Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a 2nd chance.
12- Be Kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

1 comments:

bows and more said...

Jodi I loved these thoughts! I hope you don't mind if I copy it! If so you are going to have to hunt me down and fight it out cat style J/K We need to get together more! I miss you! Loves, Kelsi