Summer, how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways:
Sno-cones (my alltime favorite!!-this is a year round treat, but best in summer)
Flip-Flops
Swimsuits
Shades
Poolside
Sweet Tunes
Coconut Sun Oil
The Beach
Carnivals
American Flags waving!
Sand
The Sound of my Kids Laughter All Day :) (as long as we are playing at the pool or beach)
Tans
Baseball
-GinOrMOus Pickles at bball games
Surf
Watermelon
Grass beneath my feet, Sun in my hair :)
Cherries :) Mmmm
Water Fights!
Picnics
BBQ - Vegetarian Style that is--haha
*the list could go on & on, but my 5minutes of quiet is over, & have to go play with Da' BoyZ!*
SUMMER FUN, HERE WE COME!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
SUMMER
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
AMEN to that Jodi! Summer is the BEST!! We should pick a day every week and take the boys to the new park and let em play on the splashpad, etc! take a lunch & enjoy the sunshine in our hair with flip flops on our feet!! :) Waddya think?!
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better...I have been thinkin about you and wondered how things are going! We need to get together and PLAY!!! When the wind calms down (hopefully tomorrow!) we should head off to the park!!
sorry bout you being sick, chickadee--glad you survived!
i only have issue with the enormous pickle. can't do it ever since i saw this fat kid sucking on one at the dixie bowl and then dumping it back in the jar. bad, very bad.
I'm in agreeance, there is nothing better than the carefree days of summer. Loved your "100 Things" post!! How lucky am I to have such a fun, creative and talented cousin? I sure do love you!!
Mindi- you ruined me for life w/ the Pickle Sitch!!!!! KUCKY, I guess I'll be taking my own pickles to the ball park :)
Love your list...I can agree with everything except for the tanning part! I have mastered that!
Jodi,
How in the heck are you! I miss you and I am so glad that I found your blog. Your family is so dang cute!
Post a Comment