OH TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!!! My sister Jeej (Jill) & I were on the phone yesterday for like 2 hours--shocker I know. I am great at multi-tasking (playing w/ the kids) & chatting. Heheee. We were laughing so hard about this funny website & songs & such. So, I had to put the Spicegirls song on my blog. Don't deny it, you all loved them at one point in time. If you are afraid to put them on your own blog- you can come to my blog anytime to listen to the sweet tunes :) It takes me back to coaching gymnastics days, & my girls had to listen to that CD relentlessly. Yes, I have memorized a few numbers. Anyone with Karaoke-bring it on!! Oh, I finally figured out how to have my songs play in random order. Sorry, it took so long & you had to listen to the same song over & over- boohoo.
Here is a pretty darn cute picture of Jeej & me :)





6 comments:
Hey Chucks, I still love the Spice Girls. I love all the music you have on your blog. That is a cute picture of you and Jill, you two are so funny and I miss you both. I need some more of those motivational thoughts. I love you tons, Lala
Don't you just love sisters. I can talk to mine for hours also. That is a really nice picture of 2 hot babes.
I totally remember having that song BLARING at Barefoot. I love it. So crazy, that seems like yesterday. What fun times!
i am ALL OVER the spice girls--they are a totally guilty pleasure, but the best part is when you can put it out there!!! you go, girl
Love the Spice girls!
Jodi You crack me up! I love your blog always cheers up my day! I love having youe for a freind!
Post a Comment