Okay, everytime I get on my friends blog I laugh -out loud- hysterically :) So, I have to share these sweeeeeeeet posters with everyone. It doesn't get much better than this... or does it?!





*NOW that you have your motivation for the day- get out there & make something of yourself! Even if it's a sweet Fro-hat, baby.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
AWESOMENESS COOLESTNESS Hilarious!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love it! I feel that I am now good enough, smart enough and dog gone it people like me. I needed that motivation for today. Keep me posted if you get anymore of those- Hilarious! Love ya
love that you swiped them which is just what i did--ahhh, the beauty of the internet!
Mindi, you're the awesomest!! Thanks for the goods :)
-Jodi
these are the best! I have been lmao all day about these!
AWESOMENESS -- ahhh! I needed that today! Way to lift my spirits Jod!
Post a Comment