HAPPY B-DAY LUVA!! It has been 33 years since this great guy came into this world :) I am so proud of Jason. He is the most considerate, respectful of everyone, fun loving, great song writer, awesome story teller, easy going, soccer kickin', dinner makin', snow board trickin', popcorn eating at midnight, marathon running, rollerbladin', AFV, How It's Made, & Mythbusters watching, wakeboard jumpin', cross word puzzle solving, comic reading, church going, t-ball coachin', pocket rocket ridin', hard working, great daddy, husband, & friend to all! (the list goes on & on) I am one lucky lady to have hooked up w/ Jas. I love you always & forever. Have an Amazing B-day Big Guy- You Are The BEST!! We think you are Wicked Awesome :) : Helicopter ride Here We come!! :)YEA---I finally got my pictures to work-----
Helping pop balloons- was the highlight for all the boys!
We put little notes & treats in the balloons, which ranged
from lifesavers, licorice & gold fish :) very creative boys.
*Poor Treygen's nose, he took a frisbee to the head at Gmas.
We had fun playing freeze tag & eating cake though.
*Scissors to pop balloons- that's safe for everyone huh?!
*My lova- Happy Birthday to a Bodacious Dude!





2 comments:
hb to jason--you guys always look like you were handpicked to be together. the beautiful ones always are....
Happy Birthday to Jason! I think he is a great guy also - most of the time:) haha. I hope he has a fabulous day!
Post a Comment