Friday, April 18, 2008

My Celebrity Look-a-Likes



**This is Pretty Sweet**
.. oh the picture you can't see to the far right, is Julia Roberts-- yeah she's like my twin :) Jennifer Aniston & I look exactly alike- I get that all the time - & Delta Goodrem, no idea who she is- but I feel like I'm looking in the mirror! Everyone needs to do this.. It can really make,or Break your day :)
We did Creed- & his highest percentage person was Shirley Temple. That's gotta make a little dude feel awesome!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, blogger must be having some SERIOUS issues, because this is now my third time leaving you a comment too! I love reading your posts...you crack me up! And sorry about the camera, that bites!! I still have my old 3.5 megapixel beauty that you are more than welcome to use to be able to still get pictures..."she is a beaut' Clark! But don't go fallin in love with it, because we're taking it with us when we leave next month!" Just kidding! You are more than welcome to it, and I am not attached to it, so if it say happens to take a trip to the pool too, I wouldn't cry!

Mandi said...

Wow! You do look like Hillary Duff:) I am finally going to update my friend list and put you on, sorry been meaning to do it forever.

Brandi said...

Ok , jod, YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!!! 3 Word Answers!! It's fun!! can't wait to see it!!! And NO, i am not expecting!! Jared only wishes!! :)
You'll hafta come scrappin' next time!!!!

Mindi said...

no shocker that you got good ones--i don't dare put my photo up there because it will churn out ones like hillary clinton and courney love or something. mindi is scared. but we can't all be a knock-out like jody!!;)

Shawna B. said...

I can barely type I am laughing so hard! I definitely see a lot of Delta Goodrem in you for sure. :) I, too, am scared to put my picture up - if they paired Creed, who is much better looking than I am, with Shirley Temple, I'm bound to get dissed too!

Love you! Let there be a cousins lunch this summer!

Sparks in the Desert said...

It's amazing how accurate that is! You look HOT!

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the camera. I never noticed how much Hillary Duff looked like you.
Thanks for always crackin me up and being yourself.
Love,
Joanie

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

You are a Hillary Duff Twin....I love it!!!

Lara B said...

I love it Chucks! But what about Carol Johnston the one armed gymnast? You guys look exaclty alike. I have to do this. People use to tell me I looked like Blossom, remember her? I love you and can't wait to see you.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Jodi Brown!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I found your blog. It's been like 20 years. You look FABULOUS and your family is so DARLING!! This is Rachel Tucker by the way.

Steph said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen! I think I might try it! What a super, duper cute blog you've got. I might want to switch mine up a bit in the FAR off future. Where do you ultra hip and happenin' girls get these cute backgrounds and elements for your blogs???
P.S. It is soo fun to see you again! It is wierd runnin' into high school peeps. We are all lugging around kids and doin' the soccer mom thing. I feel so old.

Dalton Family said...

You and Hillary look a ton a like! But can she paint a huge Shamu in Barefoot Gymnastics! =]

Nancy said...

Hey Jodi I need your email address. Mine is nancypking@netscape.net