We just had the Most WICKED AWESOMEST HELICOPTER RIDE EVER!!! THANK you SO much JEREMY JOHNSON for the Sweetest B-day present Jason's ever had! Well, I better be a close 2nd :) Jeremy's heli was so Fabulous. We felt like we were on the freakin' President of the U.S.'s ride :) Top of the line baby. Jason has wanted to ride in a helicopter forever. Last year for his birthday he told me that is all he wanted. Well, I couldn't quite pull it off. (I tried hard!) So, this year, same story, round 2, I had been trying for so long & was almost ready to take him to Vegas to do it. My good friend Bill Wilkey & his buddy Jeremy Livingston made it happen-- WooooHOOo! You guys are the coolest & made the ride that much more AwESoME. BTW, Bill is single & a Fun guy-- for any of those ladies who might want to check him out :) (sorry Billy boy- had to mention it- you might get a sweet deal out of this post)
Back to the Big Flight: I was sorta freaking out on the way up to the airport. I thought I would get sick & scared & Yada yada... This thing was a cool "Catalina Blue" I like to call it- 6 passenger, posh / pimped out ride :) Right when we took off, I looked at Jason & was like, You need to get your license for this :) He has tried to tell me over & over for years he would love to do this. I was always thinking something craZy would happen- or it was so dangerous. But believe me, if he wanted to go to school tomorrow & become a pilot- I'd be happier than a kid at Sea World seeing Shamu for the first time--heheheee. (like me everytime at SW) We are going next week- 6 days & counting. ANYWAY, Jeremy was great & took us all over St. George, over our house, over all the sweet mountains, Sand Hollow Resovoir, PahTempe, Molly's Nipple-(Paul Ford's favorite :)he was with us), close to Zion, & everywhere else around the vicinity. I have to admit we live in a gorgeous place- the views.....AHHHhhhhh UNBELIEVABLE! Gosh, I can't describe what a FeeLing it was to do this. I'm thinking the 80's song "What A Feeling" right now & I am pumped! I got to sit by Jer (I can call you that now right?- we're friends) I had a controller in between my legs & could see all the monitors, numbers, gauges - whatever you call em'. I felt pretty important, but not important enough if something would've happened to him while flying- Phew, we lucked out. He did give me only one scare, when he showed me what it's like to turn off the engine while flying- NOT COOL DUDE! But, for some reason, I didn't feel too terribly sick to my stomach panicked :) Paul decided we all needed pilot names for if we had our own Heli's.
Paul: 3-Dog Night ?! (I'm thinking 3 ring circus, more like it-haha)
Billy: Wilkey (sounds solid- only if you add Whiskey after it!)
Jason: Wild Stallion?- or something like that, not sure
Jodi: Stop it S'more! (funny story, I shouldn't blog about-ask me sometime)
*I then got a little nautious from taking pictures, & can't remember what Paul named the Jeremys'- sorry guys! How about Maverik & what's his buddy's name? Jas would be angry that I can't remember Top Gun info. Anywho.......
*love the red hair & blue eyes dude- they remind me of my little guy*-there is hope for red headed boys :)
Jas says I was more excited than he was. I was rambling so much on the flight,yeah I know, not like me at ALL! The guys were probably looking forward to landing- NOT!--They love me :) Next time we want to see Paul's Crazy tricks into Sand Hollow- you are hilarious!
Overall, A Must-Do sometime in everyone's life. Heli's (my new name for them- or is that not new?) are one thrill ride! Now I just look forward to Jeremy taking us in his Heli to his new HouseBoat :) hahaaaaaa.
You Rock- we think you are Wicked Awesome, just as much as your swweeeet Ride! Thank you a thousand times, you made not only Jason's day - but my Weekend :) Now I owe all you guys massages.
*This is how Jason felt about flying in the helicopter!* (he won't be too happy that I posted this picture though)-Good stuff!* To his defense, this picture was from last week- when he got the trampoline in the ground, thanks Lova- Big X, little o, little x big O little x & 3 hearts :)Happy Birthday Big Guy- I should be good for a few years now, right?!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
HELICOPTER RIDE!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
How fun! You are a good wife. Maybe someday I'll get to ride in a helicopter with my husband.
I'm glad you got your camera replaced. I was starting to worry about blog updates.
P.S. Every time I read your blog I feel like I am not as funny as I think I am. You are hilarious!
wow! you are like "make a wish" foundation, except for husbands. and no cancer involved. COOL.
i think i should be calling somebody who knows somebody to do this--rbc would love it.
i went to school with paul ford--love him! he is a crack up!
looks like you couldn't have done anything more spectacular--
oh my gosh I want to go! I am so jelous and it looks like you had a blast. I think I might have peed my pants height scare the bajesus out of me :)
Josh will be so jealous and expect big things for his birthday this year...you raised the bar. Crap! Now a gift and a cake will mean squat to that man!! You crack me up...I am so glad the ride ended up working out! And if you find me packed up into a suitcase for your trip, don't be surprised!! I LOVE SeaWorld! And now that your camera is fixed...I expect pictures lady!!
It worked!!! :)
How fun that you got to go on a heli ride! They are for sure sweet! You look dang cute in all those pictures too!
Tell Bill Hi for me! (We used to date back in '04-'05)! And all you single ladies, like Jodi said, he is a great guy! hehe :)
How fun is that? I've never been in a helicopter, but I have always wanted to! Good for you! You are such a fun person, it totally doesn't surprise me to look on your blog and see you in a whirly-bird!
What a rush!!
Post a Comment