Wednesday, April 9, 2008

100 THINGS ABOUT ME :)

*Creed loves to take pictures just as much as me! You are awesome dude!* Love my Treyg's man too- Kriss Kross will make you jump, jump :)

1- I love to decorate (not so hot at it-but love it)



2- I organize ALL the time & rearrange furniture



3- One of my favorite treats: Red Vines




4- I do too many projects, but Love em!



5- I have been a Massage Therapist for 7 years



6- I am an InSoMNiaC (that's when I get most of my stuff done!)



7- I trump everyone's Deep Voices :) I've been told I have a smoker's voice (is that a compliment?)



8- I can't sit still, always have to be doing something



9- Don't love to read (unless it is to my kids)



10- I can still do the splits, all 3 ways



11- I like to paint, but hate the prep



12- I could eat black beans & rice EVERYDAY (CAFE RIO-Mmmm)




13- I have always been a Social Butterfly



14- Love Comedies, hate scary movies



15- I'm a Daddy's Girl..... miss him so much



16- My Family Nicknamed me "Chucks" - I used to have numchuck legs - oh the gymnast days :)



17- My friend nicknamed me "Kamikaze"



18- I could watch re-runs of Saturday Night Live & they'd never get old!




19- My friends in high school thought I needed to marry Chris Farley :) (rest in peace, Big Guy)



20- In high school I was a cheerleader & threw up in front of the whole football team bus on a road trip- gets Worse- a police man pulled over to see what all the fuss was about- I had my coach, the football coach & an officer patting me on the back while I was up-chucking Cinnamon Bears......Good Times!


21- I love the Beach



22- I modeled for Abbey Inn Brochures (was forced to!) They still have them-swimsuit shots & all!



23- I had a 6-pack "abs"-that is- in high school & college.



24- I have had 3 C-Sections & get pretty Lupors with the drugs. Hence, my kids CraZY names :)




23- I love to travel



24- I love SHAMU :)



25- I love bubbles - anykind - bubble baths, bubble machines etc...



26- I am addicted to Victoria's Secret



27- I love Pottery Barn, but won't buy stuff unless it's on sale!




28- I re-finish furniture -get ideas from Pottery Barn- Save lots of Moola



29- I grew up in Arizona & still consider it Home



30- I love pictures & am a camera FrEaK



31- I love my funny crazy boys & laugh everyday with them




32- I am no computer genius



33- I did gymnastics most of my life - where did my gymnast body go???



34- I started walking at 8months - so can't complain about my boys walking that early too



35- I would love to travel to Europe



36- My Dream was to swim w/ Shamu




37- I swam w/ dolphins in Cancun (close enough to Shamu I guess)




38- My favorite color is mossy green- but changes almost daily



39- I am very indecisive (note #38)



40- I love SunShiNe




41- I had Herpes when I was 3--NO not the STD-- different kind, in my mouth & throat, was in the hospital for 3 days :(



42- I love 80's music



43- U2 has got to be the all time Best Band!



44- I do enjoy a variety of music- there are some close seconds



45- My favorite subject in school: History - aced almost every test



46- I have been known to ditch Seminary a few times, But only to watch some sweet 80's flicks




47- I have never been liquored up!



48- I love to swim & love bikinis - not in front of people though!




49- I love Sno-cones (Jason makes a Killer one too!)



50- My favorite job in the past: Gymnastics Coach



51- My least favorite: flippin pretzels at Pretzel Time - thanks to my good friend who owned it :)



52- I enjoy scrapbooking



53- I am terrible at saying "No" - so, if anyone needs something ask Jodi :)



54- I say "Oh My Judas" Way too much (thanks to my Dad)




55- I say "No Big Woop" ALOT too



56- I think "Arrested Development" is one of the Greatest Shows ever Made- & needs to come back!



57- I love this Blog thing- my hubby teases me & thinks I'm chatting online- either way your choice




58- I have a piggy nose - but am afraid of going under the knife



59- No Plastic Surgery here- ref: #58



60- I love Bike rides w/ my kids

61- I love made up songs by Jason



62- I used to be an actor in the Mesa Easter Pageant (miss those days)



63- I'm a Vegetarian -jacked up stomach



64- I've never liked Seafood (those are Shamu's friends!)



65- Yes I know, Shamu eats his friends



66- I love makeup & getting all Dolled up! (with kids- I'm lucky to get ready before noon!)



67- Biggest Pet Peeve of Motherhood: Potty Training!



68- Favorite Game: The Wii : We get pretty CrAzY!



69- I also enjoy a mean game of Aggravation- "cut throat Frisco" days Jeej & Me :)



70- I'm not a mullett fan- but sure enjoy going to the Washington Wal-mart!



71- I am a Proud American- & get choked up when I hear the National Anthem



72- I love home grown veggies / fruits - but terrible at gardening: I TRY



73- I like to cuddle



74- I like to cook & try new recipes, however not always so great at it :)



75- I am a CLEAN FreAK



76- I have a little bit of OCD - real shocker!



77- I'm trying to learn this thing called Patience



78- I love midgee cars & want one someday

79- I have to workout everyday -some kind- even if its just squats & situps :)



80- I like a good box of Oatmeal Teddy Grahams....mmmm



81- I am all about FRIENDS :)



82- I am really close to all of my bro's & sisters & we have so much fun- Never a dull moment with the Brown's!


83- I was really close to getting a tattoo when I was 19- but got freaked out by the scary dude giving them :( So glad I made that choice!




84- I was a radio DJ in college - radio name: Kamikaze Hotty - guy friends named me that!



85- I am kind of a LOUD person, so I hear?!



86- One of my sayings in high school "There's no fun in whispering" (#85)


Now-- "consider the dandelions & while you're doing that, I'll be going through your stuff!" (& anything else Jack Handy :)




87- I always want to be a young FuN mom :)



88- I keep saying I am going to run a marathon, & then I say to myself running is just ridiculous, maybe rollerblade it, or just stick to massaging the Marathoners!



89- I love hanging out w/ my 96 year old GPa Virge... he reminds me of my dad




90- I never liked New Kids On the Block... but did like Milli Vanilli - I used to think they were so Hot, w/ gorgeous eyes



91- I want to go to New York someday SOON. Yankee Stadium, SNL, Shopping, Broadway, Ground Zero, ya know the Works!



92- Gotta have nailpolish on my toes - or I feel like a Crack Whore :0




93- Love to Dance & be Crazy with my Fam



94- I am double jointed: fingers, shoulders, hips - I'm pretty jacked up!



95- I would (& have) starve myself all day, to chow down on Movie Theater Popcorn - so Darn Delish




96- I hate Boxing & don't think it's a sport!



97- I have ridden in the "jumpseat" of a SkyWest plane, when I worked there. (It is the little seat, in the cockpit by the pilots) WAY COOL!!



98- I moved 7 times in a year & a half: You would've thought Jas & I were running from the law- hahaa (I am great at boxing up & getting rid of stuff)




99- I Dream OutLoUD, apparently REALLY LOUD- Yep, Wild sleeper



100- I follow through with everything, OBVIOUSLY- I just did this!!!! WOOH :0
*why does this have like 4million spaces between each # ?!? I have fixed it 3 times & now feel like I am really wasting time!!! Oh, this computer sitch is enough to drive me LUpOrS!!

12 comments:

Erin said...

I love posts like this! I think you've inspired me to do the same! I'm so lucky to have such a fun cousin!

Rachel said...

You crack me up! I was busting up laughing (with you, not at you :) of course!!) all the way through! And no wonder we get along, we are the same!! Except I wasn't rockin the 6 pack abs in high school and college...and come to think of it-I couldn't still do the splits...way to go!!!

Mindi said...

we were meant to be as i :
also have a smoker's voice
like to do everything really late
seem to be a little loud...

btw i am intrigued about the splits all three ways----muy impressive, girl! your man is one lucky dude

Lara B said...

You forgot to say that you are loved to death by a one armed gymnast, and that you can sing soprano like nobody's business :) I too share the smokers voice with you- we must be related :) I love you tons and miss you.

Linds said...

i LOVED this post! you are so funny! oh and is that your boys i see on the corner everytime i drive by?! ha! i love it! i will for sure need to stop next time.

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

YOU FORGOT TO SAY THAT YOU LOVE YOUR SHIH TZUS... JODI YOU ARE SUCH A COOL PERSON..

bows and more said...

Loved it Jodi! You are so much fun! I can't imagine life with out you! Love you tons and tons! P.S. It's like I never got shot by no crazy teenage bleeeep! Ha Ha

Dalton Family said...

I love your 100! You haven't changed much in these past 10 years. I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jodi you are seriously one of the funniest, nicest, coolest people ever! I love the throwing up cinnamon bears story -- hey, everyone has done that before right? Love ya! btw - I love the John Denver! I love that song!

Shelly said...

Oh my heck Jodi Brown. I dont think you have changed at all. What a cute family you have-all boys. I bet there is never a dull moment for you. Arent these blogs the best? Its crazy the people we find. Im so glad I found you!!!!

Nancy said...

K Jodi you crack me up. I love the get to know you blogs. But I can totally relate to the low voice thing and would love to see who's voice is lower. I get the smoker thing all the time, or the Layrijidus(SP?-no idea)thing.

RPH said...

Love this post! How fun to read all those! And it was even better with John Denver playing in the background...love him!