Friday, April 18, 2008

Camera Issues

I should not be allowed to own another Camera!!! Let me start from the beginning.... Last year I got a new camera, because mine somehow got jacked up. I LOVE PICTURES- & take them ALL the time. Well, that camera stopped working- maybe my kids were a little too crazy with it- I don't know. So, my sister Jill gave me her nice camera when she bought a new one. I was so excited :) It lasted 3 months & got dropped on my slate floor. That sucks a mean one! I broke down & bought a new camera right before Easter. I took some adorable pictures & was loving my cam. We went to the pool yesterday & I of course have my camera taking some sweet shots. Tekai was in a little ring vest type floatie, but not real stable on his own. He was leaning forward toward the pool getting ready to go in, & I JUMPED up..... camera flying into the water! I'm not positive, but pretty sure it wasn't waterproof. The LCD screen has a cool psycadelic shading w/ water bubbles on it. JUDAS PRIEST-- what is the deal w/ me & cameras?? I'm just glad I didn't splurge & buy me the $800 or more one! One saying in our home is "There's no room for AngeR" - BUT - right now, there is plenty of room, believe me. I am like Chris Farley on the Hidden Camera show that switched his brand of coffee & he goes Lupors --- ANgRY!!!

So, guys my birthday is coming up in August :) Now you all know what I need- hehheeeeee...

& last year I got my b-day present in May. Just a thought......

4 comments:

kellbell said...

as you would say...
that sucks a mean one!

Good thing the camera store loves you!

Brandi said...

Well, Jod, it sounds like you better just buy a bulk case of disposables!!! haha. Hay, let's have a park day this summer with our kids. We could go to the new park with the splash pad...pack lunches...it would be fun! Waddya think???

Anonymous said...

Love the celebrity look-a-like...that's great!

Linds said...

woo woo jodi! you go girl! i did that a little while ago and like 3 men came up. ha ha!