TIME: where does it go?! I mean c'mon I just don't have enough hours in the day to get everything done I want / need to. Today I was curling my hair, reading my scriptures & working out all at the Same Time- No LIE. I'm sure it was a pretty picture. Me leaning over my scripts w/ my c-iron & doing squats. Now doesn't that just sound fabulous? That is pure dedication / NO TIME for it all - seperately. And that didn't happen until almost 1pm, when I could put Tekai down for a nap & the other warriors were playing on the jungle gym out back. I don't know how some people do it: scrapbook (during the day), make a 5 course meal for the fam, & manage everything else with ease. People think I am a neat freak, clean house & what not- but I'll tell ya what my friends, it's called "OCD" & late nights getting it all done! :) Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to cook a decent "meat meal" Jason even had to cook his own food on his b-day. If he wanted his meat to taste good, he knew that is what he'd have to do. I do make killer pastas & salads :) NO they won't kill you- I don't think anyway.
----YADAyAdA----- So, when someone figures out how to do everything I love to do, in one day - fill me in on the Goods please!
**While I was typing this, this is what my sweetest littlest was doing: *The RED VINE MONSTER!! He knows what's good. I know, "Mother of the Year"
but it was too cute & I had to grab my camera. Atleast there's NO Fat in them & I'm pretty sure not a whole lot of sugar either--- hahahaa :) *That is some priceless stuff, there. I wonder if it comes out of white clothes? Yet another project I get to tackle :)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
All About Time
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I have no idea how those mothers do it either. No matter how much I intend to get done during the day, it never ever all gets done. FRUSTRATING!! But know that you are doing an amazing job. And I LOVE the red vine monster...he cracks me up! And fabulous idea for the curling iron/scriptures/squats!! I just might have to try it!
Post a Comment