Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pedicure Fun

*First off- Shout out to Sears- they must think I'm a little ray of sunshine- that, or the 30 day period wasn't up yet- either way your choice, they replaced my Camera :) Hence all the pictures---YEA! So, you are all off the hook on the early b-day present. Just gives you time to think up another gift :) heeeeeeeeheeee. I haven't brought myself to the (LOL)-slang yet, but I do enjoy it.




*Me & Kel having a little "me day" - it was too short, but oh so fun!* We always have a great time together- love ya KelBel :) (my fatty Flintstone feet & all)-those puppies came in handy on the balance beam, I'll have you know. Not many falls here, with the width of those bad boys!

5 comments:

kellbell said...

I has sooo much fun Jod! Next month we are doing it agian....once a month I tell ya I need a ME day! LUVS...Kell

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

How Fun!!! Whenever I get a pedi, It makes my day!! Anywho, for the scrap club, you can use any software as long as you save it as a JPG...so I will let you know when we are starting...can't wait!!

Rachel said...

How fun! I LOVE ME DAYS!!! If I loved feet...I would be all over that! I have such ticklish feet..it doesn't work out well for me! Your toes do look adorable though! And I busted up over the Flinstone feet comment...I don't see the resemblance!)

Lannie said...

Jojo- Loved the pictures- you are awesome to do that for your honey.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great comments on my blog! We need to for sure do a park day soon. Tonight we just had your friend Kellie take our family pictures, she is soooo talented!!! I'm excited to see how they turn out. TTYS, Stac :)