*First time riding the bus :) Creed decided he wanted to ride it today & I had a really hard time. I ended up following the bus through 4 neighborhoods before I decided I looked like some stalker & maybe I'll just meet them at the school. His bus driver "Lucky" is a nice guy & very kind. I think we can do this, every now & again :)
*running to the bus- crazy mom had to get pictures!
*Yep, I even hopped on the bus- really CrAZy- he sat by a friend in his class.
*Amish Bread- look I actually made it - after the 12 days or whatever it is you have to wait :) Thanks Lyndi for the yummy stuff. I have to admit I didn't split it up in baggies like you're supposed to. I ended up making the whole batch (6 loaves) Man, that is a lot of ingredients!! Treygen helped me & kept saying "more eggs? - more sugar?" etc.. It was quite the batch. Good thing we have a shindig at our house tomorrow night- lots of yummy bread. I don't dare take it to neighbors, in case they don't love it as much- is that so wrong?
*My little entry table with the Halloween goods the boys had to display. Now, if I can just keep Tekai out of the "rotten candy corns/pumpkins"- it is decoration & 2 years old - pretty kucky! Creed keeps telling everyone if you eat that candy you'll have to go to the hospital & have your stomach pumped :) haha, I train them well!
*Donkey rides to bed- getting tougher as they get older! Check out his face- J said, "& you wonder why dad's backs are bad!" What a great guy, he made it to Creed & Treyg's room anyway.
*Side note: Way to go Palin You Rock! & God Bless Ya Biden, stand up for Chuck!





9 comments:
I love that Amish bread so-o much also! I wish I was coming this weekend so I could share it with you. I'm sad I won't get to see you :( It was very hard for me at first to let Kelsi ride the bus too. Believe me it does get easier :) I love you lots!
The bread looks de-llish makes me hungry!
Love the pictures of Creed on the bus, J just got to ride the bus for the 1st time yesterday to the pumkin farm, had a ball!
Daddy looks like he might need some extra strength Tylenol!
K, nice to know I am not the only mom who wants to take her kindergartner to school. Jared says "he's a big boy, he can ride the bus (next year)". I am like "NO! He can't ride with 5th graders! He's still so little to me!" Creed looks like he loved it though! MM...Amish bread!!! Lotsa work but worth it! And yeah, jason may need to get a saddle to wear or somehting! haha! Your halloween table is darling!!!
See you tonight! :)
Brandi
I knew we were having Amish fun together yesterday...but you remembered the eggs! I put them in the pans, put them in the oven, and then remembered...CRAP! I forgot the eggs. I pulled them out, dumped them back into the bowl, added the eggs, and then put them back in the oven. I am one talented baker HAHAHA! And yay for Creed riding the bus! I love that you got right in there for the pic...I wish I was gutsy enough! And Jason's face in that picture is classic! Gotta love horsey/donkey rides!
LOVE YA!
Can I just say YOU ROCK! I followed a bus once when my oldest was in 1st grade going to the children's museum up in SLC (of course it's when we lived in Holliday, Utah). The teacher just kept saying that I promise she will be just fine, in other words "Please go away!". LOL. It's really hard to let our children start exploring the world, but I always just hope that what they have been taught at home sticks with them and they are protected! OK that was pretty sappy, LOL! You keep following that bus as long as you want, or until the driver reports you as a stalker. LOL! :)
i followed kase on the bus for weeks until I felt like he was ok and wasnt going to get lost :) UR bread looks yummy
Oh my....it's soooo hard to let them go. There will be more milestones along the way that will be just as hard. Girl, you really better start preparing yourself for missions, I hear they are doosies LOL!
Your household seems like it is always abuzz. I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch all the fun you have inside your home. I try to picture the 6-7 yr old Jodi I once knew now taking care of these cute kids....you would definitely be the "fun mom". You're doing great!
It is okay to let go once in a while. T.J. loved the bus in kindergarten. I did too. Your bread looks awesome. I have another start if you would like more when I make my bread.
Thanks for the B-day wishes! Sorry I missed your shoe party, Eric did not get home until 2 am and I had to help get my boys caught up on home work and the whole bed time sitch! Sorry! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I am sad I missed Jill! I will call you tomorrow
Post a Comment