Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy Week & still Going...

*Monday was my friend Kelsi's bday HAPPY BIRTHDAY-"it's like you never got shot by some crazy teenage witch!!"-I love ya Kels. We went to Cafe Rio & then went to see her sister's pups. Tekai loves them :) Thanks Danielle they are adorable...


*Tekai with Daisy's pups*


We started off our week by going to the Staheli Farms for Family Night! The Corn Maize was the worst experience of my life. We took a "short cut" & got sooo lost in thick corn husks slapping us in the face everywhere you turned, & it was getting dark. -Not my way of fun. If the kids weren't with us I would have been in hysterics. I was about to have a panic attack! Needless to say, we made it out alive- itchy, red & some of us swollen eyes from the husks. Great Family night huh? - We did have fun after that, we picked pumpkins at the pumpkin patch & the kids went on some fun rides. After a few showers & some Benadryl, my kids didn't look so itchy or swollen!

*Creed riding the horsey ride-giving Dad high five!*

**Tiki Man pickin' his punkin**
*FREAKY HUGE SPIDER & WEB!*

*CRAZY CORN MAIZE*

**Treygen giddyuppin' on the horsey**

*Punkin patch* -we did not mess around, & got some ginormous punkins*

*Hungry Hungry Hog*

*Hayride pumpkin fun*
Then I have done a lot of running from school to soccer, to YW's, to cleaning & laundry.....

Wednesday I had my big shindig Shoe & Watch Party- so, more cleaning & Baking.....

The party was FABULOUS & we had fun! My cousin Lara from SLC & sister Jill, from AZ, surprised me & showed up :) It was awesome, we had a blast.
*Lyndi & I- a couple of hotty prego chicks*
*Yummy food*
*My cute cousin Lala & Brooks, wicked awesome sis Jill & Me*
*Jodi, Mom & Jeej (mom's cute sparkley nails!)
Now, we are getting ready for another full day: Twenty Five Main -yum, painting baby stuff, banquet tonight. Tomorrow we have Creed's Bday Swim party- should be sweet with 10 six year olds :) haha... I can't believe my little dude will be "6" I will post on that lil' hotty after his party :)
*25 Main Baby :)*
......................& the fun just keeps going......................................

5 comments:

RPH said...

Allright, I am in on your joke. You are pretending to be pregnant so you can have an excuse to take it a little easy some days and get free gifts. You can not be pregnant. I even enlarged the picture (yes, really) and I see no sign of a pregnant belly....how did you get so lucky? You look superb.

Mindi said...

hey! i wish i would have known that jill was in town and i would have chucked the lame-o birthday party that i was at last night. it was pretty bad. your party looks like it was WAY FUNNEEEEEEER.

Mindi said...

hope they don't read your blog. or i'm SCREWED. :)

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

You are one busy girl!! I love the pic of us...where is your belly? I cannot believe how absolutley tiny you still are!!! Thanks for the fun last night. You are the greatest! Now, take tomorrow off and RELAX!!

Lara B said...

You are a busy chick, I think that's the best way to be :) Your party was so much fun, I can't wait for my watch and shoes-yeah! Your pregnant tummy is so cute, you look fantastic. Your turn to come and see me now. Love you Rara.