Saturday, October 11, 2008

Creed's 6th Birthday Shindig

*Creed had a total Party with some of his friends for his birthday! They went swimming (perfect weather- thank goodness), played games, had pizza & yummy cake. My friend Genevieve made him the most adorable "4-wheeler Cake" - the boys absolutely loved it! She is sooooo talented, thank you again Gen- you Rock :)
Here's to you- Big Guy:

*Creed is my little stud.

*He is smiling 99.9% of the time :)

*He loves to help around the house- especially with projects. Mom & Dad Score with his help.

*He loves to play- & is the life of any party.

*He is considerate of others & likes lots of friends around.

*Creed is a jokester & has funny stories to tell.

*Creed is an active little guy, loves sports & running around a lot!

*He always gives me "I Love You" fingers - whenever he sees me from a distance.... ah, he knows how to melt my heart!

*Creed loves his back scratched (just like his mom)

*He has a soft heart for animals- & takes great care of his pups :)

*He is very forgiving - especially when his bro's get into his stuff. He does not hold grudges.

*Creed is very giving & makes sure everyone has what they need. He is great at sharing snacks, rocks, money with his friends :)
*He Loooves to sing & dance cRaZy with me & his dad :)

I love you Creedy Bear - you put up with your OCD mommy, you teach me everyday & I am so blessed to be your mom, HaPPY BirTHDaY BiG GuY!
(I did a slide show- & it is jacked up again on my computer---uggghhhhh, I am sooo angry with that!-- so, here are just a few photos from his party)
The cool 4 -wheeler cake
Birthday Boy
Creed & TJ
Creed & Kire
Creed & Curtis
Creed & Ben
*All the cool dudes*
Creed & Bennett

Creed, Daddy & Treygen

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy 6th Bday Creed!

linde said...

T.J. had a blast. Love the cake!!! Gen did a great job

bows and more said...

What a cute creedy boy! Happy B-day little stud! Can you believe he is 6! Time flys and before you know it he will be 12! He is such a great kid! It was fun chating with him on the way to school today! I hope your hand feels better soon! I will call you tomorrow!