Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crop Til' U Drop

I had to mention our sweet weekend we had with the girls! My sister Jill came up from AZ & joined me & some friends at the "1st Annual Digi Scrap night" :) We had a Blast- as always! Got a little crazy- probably freaked out the instuctor- but Judas, we're Brown's, get used to it!!!

thanks for all the fun......... here are some pics.............

*Jeej & her ginormous luggage carrying her even "GinOrMouser" MAC :)

Me & Lyndi- hanging in there from sitting soooooo long!

*yummy Pizza Factory food- quick break

Just making some sweet layouts!!- NO BIG WOOP! (yes, I changed into comfy sweats)

Couple of hotty gals- look at Jill's Mac- I wasn't joking, it's like 24in!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Fabuloso! I love the picts! I see you didn't post the one of you on the floor, I will just have to post it myself. Looking forward to next years crop till we literally drop!

Rachel said...

That was a blast!!! You and Jill CRACK me up! I laughed so hard! We are definitely going to have to do it when Alisha puts it together again. And this time I will come prepared with comfy clothes. I secretly thought about tackling you when you walked in with yours to change into...but with the whole pregnancy business, I decided that would be a bad move! And I have to agree with Jill...you didn't post the picture of you on the floor! I will have to get that sweet picture from Jill too. I have to rely on her for all your blackmail pics! :) HAHAHA!

Brandi said...

Glad you came! Next time, we all need to get seats together!! I had a blast...hope she does one again soon! Don't you LOVE digi?!

Susan E said...

Sounds like a blast. I tag you, check my blog for rules.