Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Swiss Fun

Swiss days was CrAzY HoT, but we had a great time! My friends Kelsi, Lori, Carol & Chris shared a booth & had some awesome products. Carol & her hubby, Chris make way cool jewelry, Lori makes wicked Awesome custom bead watches, Kelsi makes cute hair bows & I was just there to entertain- pretty much :) haha! I sold some of my "Muscley Baby Legs" too.

So, minus the 100 degree weather, heatstroke exhaustion- it was fun! My kids were too worn out from soccer & the heat, that they didn't make it :( & I missed them. They would've loved it.
Especially the sweet Swiss music, Lori & I jammed all day.........
*Lori & Carol hangin' in the heat- cute watches & Quilt (Lori did a raffle for Breast Cancer Awareness- she always continues to amaze me!) For those of you who couldn't make my other watch parties, she will be doing another one on October 8th- as well as the "shoe girl" party too! Woohoo, mark your calendars..........
*Kels & me "manning the booth" or just messin' around
*Muscley baby legs & cute bows
*Lori & me - I always feel Gi-NORMOUS next to her! She is a doll :)
*Jas took this- I literally crashed on the couch when I got home that night- all the pups cuddled by me (we had mom's dog too) I felt so wasted- I drank so many Aquafina water bottles & still felt parched!
*So, now we are back to another crazy week of school, doctor's apt's, ultrasounds, soccer, YW's, massage for Marathon & running around trying to stay sane! My ultrasound on my gall bladder went fine today, will find out results tomorrow at my OB appt. It hasn't been bad, I haven't had to cut out too much of what I eat. Being a Vegetarian, I don't eat too many fried greasy foods. But, I do eat cottage cheese for protein, & I hear that can cause problems. Oh well, it's always something huh?
My little girl is starting out pretty stubborn already, for me. I think she has been hanging out with my Dad & getting some good tips- haha.
It will be so nice to be done being pregnant- having my body shut down & get all this sickness while prego has not been the greatest! She will be worth it, I know there is a light out there! I am so happy for my friends who recently had little girls- all within the last month. (Melanie-baby Madysen, Joan-baby Kora, Sara-baby Shanlyn, Jessica- baby Kate) Congrats girlies- it is getting me sooooooooooo anxious :)

8 comments:

Jill said...

I hope you made millions of dollars at the swiss days! Looks like you had fun anyway. Let me know how your Dr. appt. goes. Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times! Are you sure that baby is due in 62 days??? You look amazing!

Come check out some more awesome give-a-ways that I just posted about!!

Rachel said...

You were one of the funnest booths we made it to! :) So good job on keeping it rockin! With Jodi, there is always a party! It was way too hot...we walked in and we walked out. And I have to tell you, your header is darling! You did a fantastic job!! I will talk to you later today and see how your appointment goes. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

linde said...

I didn't know you were feeling so YUCK. Let me know how your doing.

RPH said...

wait, i thought you were pregnant? you sure dont look like it! how do you look so fabulous all the time?? i am jealous. i dont look that good when i am un-pregnant.

Shari said...

Jodes, it's Shari Urry...How is your mom doing? She is in my thoughts often. Give her a hug and tell her I said HI. I stumbled on you through Tay's blog.

Brandi said...

yeah, howcome you are still so tiny??? You are one of the cutest prego ladies i know! Your baby legs are darling! I want some for Kambree but i think i need a bigger size...we will talk! Hope you can make it tomorrow night!!!

Tara said...

This makes me sad I missed Swiss Days this year. I finally got my blog up and running.... well kind of :) I'm still very novice!!!! But I'm trying! heatonhappenings@blogspot.com.