The last week has been a little bit of a nightmare for me- so, I had to do something to get me excited about having a baby..... I painted, decorated, re-did rooms, did more painting & am starting to feel like this "girl" thing is real. My poor boys haven't felt so great- kucky stomach stuff - then they have to put up with my crazy OCD.
Somedays, I wish I could feel normal, not so hormonal! I had an anxiety attack the other night & just couldn't take any more! I just feel so overwhelmed & feel like I have to do everything, it drives me crazy. Thank heavens I have the bestest hubby around- who jumped in & made everything okay. My sweet friend Kellie stopped by with her daughter Macie, whom I consider my own, I absolutely adore her. They were so great & brought me soo many amazing darling gifts :)- thanks you guys, I love you.
*my little "BYU Boys"
*Tekai is sleeping on the bunk beds w/ Treygalish (lower one of course!) I can't believe he is so big. He loves to feel like a big kid. They enjoy sharing a room. Creed is liking having his own room- but occasionally Treygen sleeps on his trundle :) I'll take some pictures of CDog's room too.
*Here is the starting picture of me painting my baby's ceiling brown
*I then painted the green stripe, finished my chandelier - when I bought it, it was gold. I painted it, bought shades, added ribbon, some glitter, rhinestones- re-painted (didn't love the pink I painted below the shades) & it is almost ready...

*These are some of the Fabulous presents Macie & Kellie brought me :)
*These are some of the Fabulous presents Macie & Kellie brought me :)
*I painted the rest of the wall pink, added ric rac (which was a nightmare to put on), painted the crib, Jason hung the canopy & now I am excited to get my bedding Jason's sister is making for me :) The material is oh-so-great. I have a few more things to add to the wall, will show you pics when it is ready....
*painted the changing table- it used to be a light tan. I wasn't as happy with how I finished this one, but NO BIG WOOP! I am trying to release & let it go... be with God! (for those of you who went to the "Time Out For Women") I also painted the little rocking chair- it was a maroon color, I think I'll add brown to it also. I added cute green flowers to the top of the light- you'll have to click on the picture to see them.
*I had to put this bedding on there, until I get mine- it just makes it that much more real :) hehe
There you have it, so far.............. now, I'm going to bed it is only 3:30am - I have been cleaning bathrooms & house, okay, then I watched a few shows on nbc.com :) had to put my mind somewhere besides toilets!
There you have it, so far.............. now, I'm going to bed it is only 3:30am - I have been cleaning bathrooms & house, okay, then I watched a few shows on nbc.com :) had to put my mind somewhere besides toilets!





11 comments:
I love the rick rack. I am so excited you get to have a baby girl! I am Esme too and so are a bunch of my friends. Hmmm. Interesting.
I love how the baby's room turned out, it's gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in its entirety.
Have you picked out any names yet or is it a secret?
Curious minds want to know! ;)
JOdi it looks so good! You have me to thank for the WHOLE thing :) with out your mean sister, you would still have the trundle bed in there. I really know how to crack the whip, literally :)It is awesome and you are so cute and the kids are so blessed to have a great mom! See you in a month. JIll
Ricrac! That stuff is my favorite! I use it anytime I can! I love that it is on the wall! What a pretty room! She's one lucky girl!
I am so proud of you! You have kicked trash to get that room done. I wish I could be there to help you. With both of us and our OCD working together we'd be amazing! The room is adorable. Now go and take a warm bath and forget about cleaning for the night. I love you tons!
I am with Erin up there...ric-rac can make ugly things CUTE! But that room is already absolutley DARLING!!!!! Yes, the ric-rac is a pain...but it looks darling! You do need to go have a hot bath! Love all the cute furniture too!
I am in love with the room!! It looks sooo fabulous!! I hope you are feeling better! Hang in there, I love ya!
How cute! The ric rac is adorable! What a cute touch.
JoJo~ I love the room! You did such a great job! You are so talented. Now come and help your big sis. with her cRaZy looking house! Love ya much! LoLo
Jodi it is DARLING! It makes it feel so real to get the room done! I can't wait to meet your little princess! You are such a talented decorator! I love the Ric-Rac it looks great! Love you tons Kelsi
Isn't the girl thing so fun? Her room is so cute! Every mom needs a little girl! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment