Monday, October 6, 2008

PARTY

HEY GIRLS-- I AM HAVING AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS SHOE & WATCH PARTY!! THIS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 8th- MY HOUSE FROM 6:30-8:30pm. I RAN OUT OF INVITES- SO, IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE HAND DELIVERED- MY APOLOGIES! COME & CHECK OUT THE COOL SHOES ANN HAS / & THEN YOU CAN ALSO PICK OUT BEADS FOR LORI TO MAKE YOU A WICKED AWESOME WATCH!!!

IT WILL BE A FUN GIRLS NIGHT :)


*Here are just a few sample watches she has made*

*Lori has some really unique beads & dangles*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was closer because I'd be there!

Dalton Family said...

I will be there!

Brandi said...

Yay! I totally need some new fall shoes...perfect timing! See you then!

Susan E said...

e-mail me your address cause I might just come and see all the goods . . . and you, of course.
scrappinsue@beyondbb.com

Sim Family said...

Jodi..your blog is always so fun to check out..your kids are so cute. It was fun to look at your pic's and recognize a few faces. I havent seen kelsy forever. I also saw an college roommate..Alyson Leukenga..does she have a blog?? I would love to see it. Later, Amber

Susan E said...

Ok, I could totally kick myself for not remembering your party until bedtime. It seems like lately my brain does not work properly. So, my apologies. I was really looking forward to seeing you! We are going to have to meet up sometime . . . swear.