Jodi, Sorry it took me SO long to reply back- thanks for posting on my site. You are an adorable prego mama!! How fun that you are going to have a girl!!!! Have a fun and safe Halloween!
Sorry I ditched you today! Hey what do you think of the name Cianne (See-Ann) Also maybe you could do a name poll and see which names people like the best! I still really like Cayzlen or Cayzli And I like Ciella heck all your names are great! Good luck girl! Oh by the way my belly is bigger than yours NO FREAKING FAIR! But I still love your guts the same!
3 comments:
So very cute and stylish!!
P.S. You have officially been "boo-ed" so go see the post on 10/28 to pick up your treat! ;)
Jodi,
Sorry it took me SO long to reply back- thanks for posting on my site. You are an adorable prego mama!! How fun that you are going to have a girl!!!! Have a fun and safe Halloween!
Sorry I ditched you today! Hey what do you think of the name Cianne (See-Ann) Also maybe you could do a name poll and see which names people like the best! I still really like Cayzlen or Cayzli And I like Ciella heck all your names are great! Good luck girl! Oh by the way my belly is bigger than yours NO FREAKING FAIR! But I still love your guts the same!
Post a Comment