Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

I opened up my fourth folder under pictures & this is the 4th picture in it. It is one of Tekai's one year old pics. He looks bald- his hair was actually quite orange red! He loooovvves balls- what boy doesn't? These were fun ones of my sweetest littlest. Can't believe he will be "2" in like 3 1/2 months.

I love my little Kai Guy, he is so much fun tagging along wherever I go. Although, today he hasn't felt well. Treygen came into my room this morning & told me there was throw up all over his room. He said Tekai was laying on the floor. I jump up & run in there...... let's just say I WISH it was throw up!! It was really Diarhea! :( leaked out of his diaper...3 puddles of it- Kucky you think?, you didn't have to clean it up- or smell it the rest of the day!! I scrubbed, cleaned, deoderized, aired out the room, & still I can smell it. Luckily no one else can.... pregnancy does wonders on your senses. My poor little guy, I put him in the tub & he even went in there!! I have done quite the cleaning today. He had a bad diaper about every few hours, so that is why I can probably still smell the putred (sp?) odor. He seems to be a little better tonight- let's hope he doesn't leak on his freshly washed bedding- fingers crossed. I did put a towel under him, is that so wrong?!

So, there you have it.... my "Tag" went on to another whole story- sooo unlike me right?!

I am tagging: Jill, Lara, Raygon, Rachel, & whoever else wants to play along...... Go to your pictures folder, open the 4th folder, & the 4th picture & tell about it.................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your little man is feeling better!