Jason & I went to a Banquet Fundraiser with Kent & Leesa for Paws Organization. It was at the Cosmopolitan Steakhouse in Leeds. The scenery is so pretty out there- we hadn't been there in years. The food was amazing- loved the bread & dipping oils :)lemonade was fresh, & my Veggie Plate was gourmet yummy. They had a lot of cool stuff for auction & the money went to help the animals. I loved this cool, abstract painting as we walked in- Jas didn't so much- he thought it was kinda "hodge podge", but, he surprised me & bought it at the auction! :) WHAT A MAN, I tell ya what - I am one lucky gal.
We ran into Jason's Best friend JC there too. They grew up together in Ogden. It was funny, we saw him come in (late) & so Jas started to text him, I looked up to notice he was down on one knee in front of his girlfriend! We were shocked, & realized he was proposing!! Kinda cool we were there to see it. I guess they had kind of gotten engaged a week prior- but she wanted to wait for her specific ring. He had gotten it that day & decided to go for it then. It is GOrGeous. Congrats dude- we wish you Happiness!
We had a great time- it was fun to dress up & do something different in St. George. They did a wonderful job on the whole evening. Thanks Kent & Leesa- we always have fun with you two- & it was great to hang out Hazel & Steve :)
*We look like we are dating... oh, minus the baby in my belly :) haha!
*My Hubby & our sweet painting!
*JC & Amy - check out the cool ring!
*All of our table - minus Gene - he left early*
*So, this is what I rearranged (cousin Looora helped me) to put my painting in my living room... until I get my canvases of my kids- this is where it will belong! Thx Loora- I had a blast :)





4 comments:
love the painting, jodi--i'm a sucker for anything depicting so utah, so i heart it.
you look beautiful pregnant. not fair.
Great painting!
You two are the cutest couple evah and I still think you look
a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!
You looked amazing and I love your hair :) I am so glad I got to be with you for a few days, you are amazing in every way and I love you so much. Your painting is fabulous and Jason is great for buying it for you. I love you!
yeah what a fun night for you guys!! love the painting! you look so good jody!
Post a Comment