Sunday, June 1, 2008

*Watermelon Dudes :) WE LOVE WATAMELON









*We love doing "Circus Acts" - Oh so TALENTED!!
*Jason's family photo-- & NO he hasn't had any classes, AMAZING, I know!! (That's Treygalish in the front- well, his little spiky do!)



*Creed & Dad having a Thumb War
*Tekai guy can't quite make it through lunch- yep he is taking after his big Bro Treyg with the bumps on the head! This one is from Gma's concrete steps-- YouCh!!
*Rhino ridin' - trying to finish the Trampoline Project.... we have killed most of our grass with these lovely vehicles on our yard! (tractors, rhinos, trucks) But atleast the boys will have a sweet trampoline ground :)
*Feeding Duckies* ..... & Fishies :) always a great day, except when you step in their crap, Good Times.

**Oh & we went & saw "Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull" this weekend... I really liked it! Harrison Ford is awesome as always (except "What Lies Beneath" - I have to sleep with a nightlight because of that movie, FREAKY, & I don't love him being a bad guy. What's up with that?) New Indy was a great movie overall :) But I did miss my hotty actor Sean Connery, I'll let it slide.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times and great pics!

I liked the movie too...

bows and more said...

So cute! Your boys are darling! I love the spikey blond hair! Love the family pict. too! Call me!

Rachel said...

Gosh, I am going to have to come and be adopted into your family...circus acts, thumb wars, and watermelon. In my book it doesn't get better than that! And I want to see if we could book Jason to do our family portrait...so much artistic talent!! Love ya!!

Kellie Larsen said...

love your lil pics you are always doing such fun stuff with your kids...sorry i missed our lil nail date, long story ill have to call u!

Hoagland's said...

I happened to find your cutest blog!! You are such a great blogger, and have the cutest boys!

april hickman said...

Your boys are so freaking cute!!!
April

Steph said...

Great photos and I am grooving to your playlist!

Erin said...

Hey Jodi, I'm making my blog private and I want to invite you to be able to look at it! E-mail me and I'll add you to the list!
erincoles81@yahoo.com

Shawna B. said...

Lots of good stuff going on in Curtis Country! I am realy looking forward to getting to know your boys, and to seeing you more often.

Lara told me you do massages at the St. George Marathon. Please save me a chair! I'm going to be running that bad boy this October.

Love you!