Friday, June 20, 2008

ANOTHER DOG?!

This morning around 630am I get startled by this furry animal jumping on me! It was a cute little pup Jason found in the middle of the road & it didn't have tags. He jumped right in Jason's truck with him. He is a really lovable lil' guy & he looks a lot like Yoshi. The boys are all loving him & wanting to keep him. I keep explaining, he has a home & we need to find it. So, if anyone knows who he belongs to, let us know. Otherwise, I guess the Curtis's will continue to raise pups- I am a sucker!!

It was hilarious, when Creed woke up Treygen was telling him all about the dog. I had told him he was really good & just hangs out. Treygen said, "yeah, & he doesn't get in the fridge!" As opposed to Yoshi- I guess I really need to watch her?!?! (gotta love my bandaid nose boy Treygs- wiggle car accident!)
*Tekai had his first popsicle & Boy did he LOOOVVVE IT!!! This is what I love- he was eating an apple (his favorite thing) & got distracted by the boys getting popsicles. So, yeah he had something healthy before the "straight sugar syrup" hahaaaaa :) We had to get the red,white & blue popsicles in celebration of the 4th coming up. Next time it will be juice bars!
*Creed's cool fort, he made for Treygen & himself to sleep in! It was pretty much just a bunch of dvds, toys, chairs, blankets- etc... all lined up around the toy room up stairs! You can't say these boys aren't creative....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a cool Mom. I don't think I could do anymore animals at this point! How are you feeling lately? Stac :)

Melanie and Will said...

You really are the coolest and sweetest mom ever!