Sunday, May 25, 2008

A to Z

I got this from a Friend : A To Z ........

A--Attached or Single?- Attached
B--Best friend? -Jason (of course!)
C--Cake or Pie -Neither, okay maybe Red Velvet Cake
D--Day of Choice- Saturdays – Play day
E--Essential Item- Computer, Makeup, Lotion, Razors (don't love hair-unless it's on my head)
F--Favorite Color- Greens, purples
G--Gummy bears or worms? -Either- they’re both darn delish
H—Hometown- Mesa Arizona
I--Indulgence(s)- Sno-Cones, Red Vines—can you say sugar??! & Long Bubble Baths….
J--January or July?- July for the festivities & Summer
K--Kids? -Yep 3 Hotty Boys
L--Life is incomplete without -My Family, & Laughter
M--Marriage date?- January 2nd
N--Number of siblings- 6
O--Oranges or apples- Apples -especially with my sweet apple corer!
P--Phobias or fears- Losing loved ones
Q--Quotes?- "Reach high, Laugh loud, Dream big, Smile proud, Live Well, Be true—Life’s Best to you!"
R--Reasons to Smile?- My boys laughter, Jason, & a little "SNL" or "The Office" helps too!
S—Season- Summer & Fall (love the changing of seasons)
T--Tag 5 people: Jeej, Raygon, Joan, Melanie, Jamie
U--Unknown Fact- Why would I tell this??! A girl’s gotta have some secrets haaahaaaa—can’t think of any!
V--Very Favorite Store-Target, Victoria’s Secret, the Gap
W--Worst Habit?- Over cleaning (OCD)-or freaking out because things don’t stay clean!
X--X-ray or ultrasound Ultrasound—that’s how I found out my little Treyg’s wasn’t a girl & grew parts!!
Y--Your favorite food- Black Beans & Rice, Salad
Z—Zodiac- Leo Baby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-Z, that's great!
Hope you had a special weekend...

Mindi said...

i absolutely love bubble baths, too--but my friend dannielle calls it "sitting in your own filth".
so i guess we are dirty, dirty girls....

bows and more said...

Jodi, thanks again for letting me and my crazy crew come swimming with you! We had fun! It also helped to get out of the house! I owe you! We would love to do it again soon!