Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm still here- just haven't felt so hot lately! I needed a good laugh, so had to share just a few of these hilarious "De-Motivators" - WARNING: You need a good sense of humor !

Enjoy:

The best leaders inspire by example, when that's not an option, brute intimidation works well too.

The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures.


There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots!

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.


Success is a journey, not a destination. So stop running!

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Those demotivators describe exactly how I am feeling at the moment. Thanks so much for the favorite things package. And hopefully you should have recieved yours today....hope you liked it.

bows and more said...

SO FUNNY! i LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IT REALLY DOES HELP US THROUGH THIS CRAZY LIFE!

Anonymous said...

Those are great, thanks for sharing!