Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!

A friend of mine does this- it's kind of fun........

Jodi (little Annie) I know, it's classic!

NOW-- this one goes down in the books:
Jason (little Annie!)
Grandma was a Beautician & liked to give perms. Apparently Jason was given several- bless his heart!
Who knew that two little Annie look-a-likes would've ever hooked up?! :) I'm sure Jason will be thrilled I posted this, but since he doesn't ever look at the blog, I think I'm good to go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, a match made in heaven long before you ever knew it!

Great pics, Annie!

How ya feeling?

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

OK, so I just have to say, I totally remember your hair like that. I'm glad you grew out of it though, LOL.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That just might be the funniest thing I've seen in days! Thanks!! hehe :)

Laurie said...

Jod - This made me laugh out loud (LOL)! Love it! Laureesh

Sparks in the Desert said...

Love it! Total look alike! I need to get back to doing my flash back Fridays!

Kellie Larsen said...

bwhahahah! Justin had a perm too, it was hillarious!