Friday, June 27, 2008

Wow- look at me go, 2 posts in one day! Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks of my fun little fam :)

Tekai eating his darn delish soy nuts-- oh & he loves couscous too, I am so proud! Jason on the other hand- not so much... he dislikes that kind of stuff :)
Wiggle car ridin' boys! -Tekai LOOVES these as much as his brothers!
Tekai fell asleep like this- it was so sweet- & looks really uncomfortable :) All he needs is his blanky to cuddle with & this boy is out cold!

One of the many cool tricks Treygen does off the diving board.... he is quite entertaining! (Creed is underwater swimming)

Father's Day- the boys giving Jason their gifts- we made him a really cool book & Treyg's made a super sweet tie :)

Creed(right) & his buddy Curtis - crazy ice dudes at the pool. Jason's sister Leesa is so awesome & lets us swim all the time (literally- we are the #1 users of this pool) she has a really nice outdoor kitchen & ice machine that makes the little ice- well, it's a huge hit with the kids. I'm constantly telling them to stay out of if with their hands- especially Tekai, he's addicted!

Tekai lovin' marshmallows - his brothers gave him! Who wouldn't they were star shapes?

Marshmallows anyone??? One day I wasn't feeling so hot, so I was laying on the boys foof chair while they were playing.... Creed said Tekai wanted a snack & he would help him get one. (usually it's grapes or an apple) I woke up a few minutes later & they all had bowls of marshmallows- yum! Creed is so helpful. Gotta love the healthy snack. They then bounced off the walls for a few hours- ahhhhh, Sugar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! I love the wiggle car ridin' picture that's just precious.

What kid doesn't like marshmallows? ;)

Enjoy your day and go put your feet up!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

What a fun family you have! Your boys are adorable. Don't you love it when they fall asleep so sweet like that. We have been thinking about you and your family a lot lately. Hope you are doing well. Love you guys.

Lara B said...

What cute boys you have! I love to see all the pictures you have of them. They are great and so are you. I love you Rara