Monday, June 9, 2008

Fiesta Fun

About 8 months ago I bought these tickets from a door salesman for Fiesta Fun. It was an awesome deal & I had no idea until we actually went :) We got there right when they opened, so if it got too hot we could take off. We had the place to ourselves for like 2 hours, it was SWEET! Our kids could go on anything they wanted & would just go & go. Creed loved the bumber boats, race cars & arcade games. Treygen loved the race cars & mini cars, as well as the arcades. They won over 500 tickets- & made quite the Hall with toys. Creed got a Harmonica & candy necklace among other random toys. Treygen got a recorder (we're encouraging it to be an outdoors musical instrument!), slinky, & some other things. Tekai loved the Soft Play area & mini cars- he too got a spiky ball & Creed won him a frog in a grabber machine. It was classic- I told Creed those machines are really hard & you don't always win things- just then it grabbed a frog stuffed animal! He then tried it a few more times before realizing, he was good with the one win. We had a fun time miniature golfing too. Treygen got a hole in one on the first hole. Jas & I didn't do so hot- but we had 3 kids to attend to, we weren't as focused as we normally would be playing golf-hahaa! We were there for 7 1/2 hours & exhausted when leaving. We did stop & get Blue Bunny ice-cream though- not that tired! We had to go to the big place one more time before they move to a smaller location. Our boys love the lights, music & GI-Normous ice cream statues. The radio was there doing a broadcast & Creed even one a bell that says "blue bunny." I felt like we had been at Disneyland all day. It was non-stop adventure & well worth it!


I have to mention this hilarious employee Nathan. This guy does not mess around- he is a stickler & it was so fun to watch him run around fixing cars as they'd get stuck on the raceway. There were a few screwball kids that kept getting turned around & bumping into each other & he did not like it one bit! He even gave them the ol' two finger to his eyes then their eyes back & forth. Good times were had by all!!! You are great Nate :)

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like a lot of fun! How rad that you got the place to yourselves! I use to love going there when I was a kid! Still love to mini-golf there!! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Hoo-Ha! What fun and such great pictures.

I'll come back after I get a few things done and checked off my to-do list!

I missed you...

Mindi said...

SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS????!!!!!

any woman who can stay at fiesta fun for seven and a half hours is a better woman than me....
looks like you had a blast jodi--you so crazy

Lara B said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love all the pictures. Will you hang out at Fiesta Fun with us if we come visit? I miss you and love ya tons Rara.

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
I just checked your blog the other night. I think you had commented on Amelia's or something. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in St. George. Even the heat, it's a great place to be. We love coming to visit. We'll definitely have to get together for lunch or something when we come. So I use to work at Fiesta Fun. It sucked!!!! I dropped my share of pizzas and got so sick of cleaning up after the snot nosed kids. Now, being a mother, I'm so grateful to the teenagers who work for minimum wage to entertain and clean up after me and my kids. Isn't life great. Keep checking in on us. Maybe one day I'll get creative and change my background. For now, we're all just happy I'm blogging at all. Go Pine View!

Rachel said...

Okay, 7 1/2 hours at Fiesta Fun...I have kicked my previous hero out of the running and put you right up there in first place! It looks like you had a blast! Your kids have such an awesome fun Mommy!

Steph said...

Hasn't this weather been awesome! Usually it would be INSANE to do anything OUTSIDE at F.F> Looks like a great day!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Sweet! Fiesta Fun all to yourself for two hrs.!? It just does not get any better than that! Glad you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Don't you love when the whole family has a good time? Your boys are so sweet. Hope you guys have lots more fun this summer.
Love ya,
Joan