Friday, June 6, 2008

My Other Great Mom

*Our Texas Parents: Elbert & Caroline Curtis
Okay this has taken way too long to post & I feel really bad, because I didn't have pictures on my computer. I have to have pics with my posts. So, I scanned some in....
This is our other GREAT MOM! Caroline lives in Sea Brook Texas & we don't get to see her as much as we would like. We talk most Sundays, but miss seeing her & Elby (Elbert). She is in the Stake YW Presidency & runs her own company, that has been around for 25 years. She is a very talented & motivated person. She has been here for each of our children's births or blessings & truly supports us in all we do. She is so sweet & fun with our kids. My kids keep asking when we are going to go visit again & we just don't know. :( It gets so expensive to fly 5 people anywhere now-a-days. We hope they will be able to get out here sometime soon. So here's to you Mom "We Love You" come play soon.........
*This is a picture from Texas & our family we don't see too often* We miss you guys!
*This is a picture of me & Caroline in Cancun- we had such a blast :) " Grochas Mom "-- good times! (Yeah, I look lovely- it's called Pink Eye- not fun while you're on vacation- no makeup for me!) *NO - we weren't LIQUORED UP either - haaahaa*

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I remember you telling me about that cruise and the LOVeLY pink eye...and I must say you pull it off nicely!

Mindi said...

your mil sounds adorable!! you need to get her up so you can love on her a litte bit and she can do likewise to those little men

amelia and jason said...

Jodi-
It was so great to hear from you! I am starting to really enjoy this blogging stuff! You have such a cute family and I am sure your kids are full of personality!! You can still make me laugh and I love it!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Gosh, it has been forever since I have been blog stocking...it has been great to catch up with your life. Your kids are so cute, and pink eye looks good on you ;). It looks like you have been busy!! Hope you are doing fabulous. Talk to you soon.

bows and more said...

Hey cute girl! Your inlaws are so lucky to have you! You are so sweet! Looks like fun times! My neck is still bugging but oh well! loves, Kelsi P.S. Love the spice girls! You GO girl!