Saturday, June 21, 2008

NO - I HAVEN'T HAD THE FLU FOR 4 MONTHS-- I'M JUST GROWING SOMETHING IN MY BELLY!!!

*This is me 7 1/2 months pregnant with Tekai

There- I said it : I'm PREGNANT!!! I am just as shocked as you are. Shock & Denial for the last 4months to be exact :) I'm a bit CrAZy & feeling kucky more than I'd like, so it hasn't been too fun so far. Jason & the boys are really excited. Sure, why wouldn't you be, you don't have to be prego. They have been so sweet helping me alot. Creed says we need a girl- so Treygen can practice kissing! I don't know about the kissing part- but whatever it takes to get a girl would be fun. Hahaaaaaa-- I'm hoping my Dad has some kind of pull in this!! I really don't want to find out what we are having, Jason is another story! We usually try not to tell people until my ultrasound, BUT- this one was getting harder to do.

TOP 10 SIGNS JODI IS PREGNANT:


1- I crave pickles & cereal at midnight (no- not mixed together!)


2- I got choked up watching the American Idol Season Finale--& I didn't even watch the show during the season


3- I can't drag myself to the gym anymore (NO Energy)


4- I can go from Happy -Go- Lucky, to CraZy Hormonal in 10 seconds flat!


5- I'll eat anything with peanut butter -especially Laurie's No Bake Cookies :)(protein obviously!)


6- I could lay in a bubble bath all day eating sno-cones- if I didn't have 3 other boys to take care of!

7- I get emotional listening to most songs


8- My clothes are fitting snug & I can't come to terms with pulling out bigger sizes!


9- I'd like to live on pickles & smoothies.... & an occasional coconut chocolate bar ....hmmm, wonder why my clothes are so tight!

10- I'm even more indecisive- especially at the grocery store, & end up coming home with a truck load of stuff that doesn't sound good by the time I pull in the garage! Except the Cereal- on sale at Harmons right now- I stalked up!


**There you have it-- now it's out there-- you can all stop wondering if I'm packing on the pounds for fun!**
*My Cereal Stalk up-- Jas grabbed the camera as I was coming in with the Haul!

*Creed w/ his newest Buddy pup & cool stickers
*our sweet Summer days after the pool!

*My yummy rice salad- I had to get a picture..Mmmmm! I can make some Mean Vegetarian dishes :)

*That is the yummy coconut bar I found :) & this is some darn delish sherbet I LOOOooVvE!

*I'm done ramblin' for one day*

22 comments:

Jill said...

dont you feel better getting that off your chest? We are excited! we are wishing for a girl too.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, I am so-0 excited for you and I am hoping it's a girl for you too!

You are an amazing girl and I know it was probably a shocker but ALL things happen for a reason. This was meant to be!

I was wondering why you haven't been all bloggy lately, I miss ya!

You're in my thoughts, hang in there and hey sit in the tub with sno cones and peanut butter-why not?

The pic of the boys crashed in the car is the bestest...

T.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, forgot to tell you I blog tagged you, come check it out...

The Cutchen Crew said...

Congratulations!!! Get ready 4 kiddos makes for a crazy busy life!!

Kellie Larsen said...

yeah I am glad you finally announced it! You prego sounds like me on a normal day :) I miss you we need to hand out!

Mindi said...

i didn't think you had anything in your belly. you always look like a million bucks, so you fooled me!

congrats to you, little mama!
i'm putting pink out there in the universe for you. :)

Rachel said...

You know what...you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant girls that I have ever seen! When we moved in, you were pregnant with Tekai and I remember thinking...holy crap that chick is tiny for being due in a month! I am so glad you finally blogged it...and I am crossing my fingers for you to have a sudden need for all things pink, and the cute accessories that go with it! Congrats to you!! And call me, I love cereal at night and also stocked up...we should have a bowl together, watch some sappy movie that will make us cry and then polish off a few snow cones!!

RPH said...

congratulations! how exciting!

Melanie and Will said...

WHAT??!!!!???? omg I had No idea!!! How exciting!!! and CONGRATS!!!! How fun that you, Joan and I will all have babies the same age! Now....here's to hoping for a GIRL for you as well! I'm sure your daddy will have some say!!!

I hope you start feeling better soon! Sucks to feel like crap and still have to take care of your kiddos. Soooo excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Super exciting news. I hope you get over the feeling so blah part soon. It's so frustrating when you're hungry and nothing sounds good and you still have to make dinner for your family.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How exciting! CONGRATS! I'll cross my fingers for you that it is a girl!! But, really another boy wouldn't be so bad!

So, what is your due date? When will you find out what your having?

Oh, also can I just say that you don't even look prego in that picture? NO FAIR!

Erin said...

COngrats Jodi! I'm so happy for you! You're kids are so cute I think you should have 10! :)

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Hey Jodi this is your favorite things partner. Congrats on being pregnant again, your boys are adorable. I wanted to let you know that I bought a bow from your friend, it was super cute. Also I'm a vegetarian too and would love to here some of the recipies you like! I almost have your package all put together and will get it in the mail in the next day or so. Hope you are feeling better.

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

Well lucky you, blessed 4 times now. Congratulations! Keep us posted ...and do share when you know what you're having.

BTW, no plans for the St. George run, although it would be so fun to see "The Browns" again. If you make the drive down to see Jill, let us know. I gave Missy your info, did she contact you?

Steph said...

Yea!h. I heard about that Harmons sale. I bet it's too late now. I seem to have no energy lately either. Wish I had that great excuse of being PREGO like you! Congrats and let's hope for a girl!

Steph said...

P.S> I ate BUCKETS of sherbet when I was pregnant with Lewis. It was definitely one of my top three cravings! GREAT MINDS. . .

Brandi said...

Congrats Jo!!! Like i said, you must be one heck of a mommy if Heavenly Father decided to send you another one!!:) I stocked up on the Harmons cereal too! We need to have a cereal eatin-party! Hope you get feelin betta soon!!!!!
Brandi

Dana said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Hello tiny belly, you are so dang cute!

bows and more said...

I still have those crazy chills! This baby is a special baby with a divine purpose! It could not wait to come to such a wonderful family, and especially to a beautiful amazing Mommy! I hope for a girl, Girls are fun I am not going to lie! But I love my fourth boy sooooooo much! I will be here for you, and excited too! pink or blue! You have angels watching out for you and your precious babe! I Love you!
Loves, Kelsi

Lara B said...

We are so excited for you Chucks! You are such a great mom and this baby is very lucky to get to come to your family. I love you and know you will do great. Love ya

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Hi Jodi,
I just sent your package and there should be two of them. Hope you enjoy!!
Jess

Sparks in the Desert said...

I am so excited for you! I have another friend to be prego with! You always look so darn cute prego! I love that picture you posted at 7.5mos! You look amazing! I hope you get feeling better really soon! The opposite sex did it for me...I am feeling much better with this boy than I have with my girls...hopefully that works for you!