Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Things Swap!

I got a sweet package in the mail last night from my Favorite Things Swap Partner! Jessica you sent some awesome things girl- thank you. She & I are so much alike, it is CRAZY! I received: a cool pregnancy magazine, fun Ikea ice trays (love IKEA!), spinbrush toothebrush (I needed a good one :), yummy bubble bath (who doesn't love a bubble bath?!) & some of my fav--REd Vines- which btw, lasted like 5 minutes! (We had my bro's & their families over last night & the package was out!) Better to share, I would've polished them off myself- that can't be good :) So, now I need to lay in a luxurious bubble bath reading my mag & sipping some lemonade with cool ice :) Hmmmmmm, when can I plan on that happening?!?!?!

THANKS AGAIN-- THAT WAS FUN!

7 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Jodi I totally sent you another package. It is a bigger one of some cross stitch that I did! I really hope that you get it because I sent it and it took some time to do. Let me know if you don't get it. You can call me at work today. I am working until 9:30pm and I don't mind giving out this number 688-6412. Call me....I really hope you get that package and it's not lost or stolen!!!

Shawna B. said...

What a great package!!! You deserve it. I love you, Jodi. Hope to see you soon!

The McMullin Family said...

Hey congratulations on being pregnant, that's awesome! I hope you get a girl this time. You have a very cute family.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Very cool ice trays! Love em'!

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff, that was a great swap to participate in!

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a fun swap! Even better people actually follow through!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I love the my favorite things swap!! You got some great stuff. I can't wait to see what comes my way. We need to go to breakfast together. Let me know when you want to. I am always up for it. I hope you are feeling okay. I'll talk to you later.