We had a lot going on last weekend: Pine Valley overnighter, Pine Wood Derby Party, trip to Annabella, & we managed to pull it all off! We had a busy week too. Here are some of the fun pics I captured: SHOCKER I know!!
*Creed on the other hand, wouldn't hop off the 4-wheelers!!*Have you ever seen a happier kid eating jello?? -- thanks to Cammy, it was yuuuummmy!
*My hotty dudes- hanging out in Pine Valley -- Thanks Dal & Jewels, we had a blast!
*This picture is Priceless! Tekai loved the horses, & they loved eating out of the dump trucks...
*All the ladies, keeping toasty & watchin' the WiLd BoYs!!! -- & the cute girls (Jewels 3)
*The boys sanding down their Sweet Pinewood Derby cars-- They did great & had so much fun making them with dad :)
*Creed's car - minus the wheels, almost done!
*Treygen's car all painted up, he did not mess around, as you can see on his face, arms, legs & clothes!*So, I FINALLY got my "PepperBellys" - after everyone had to listen to me whine about wanting their "darn delish" Mexican food :) Jason was sweet enough to take me after the Funeral Luncheon! (I saved myself for Pepperbellys baby- & it was worth the wait!)
*Just a couple of screwballs! (I do like my dad's tie on Jason :)
*Cousin Buddies - all within a few months of each other. Treygen, Wyatt, & Aidan
*Pajama day at School for Creedy Boy :) He wore his stripity stripe jammies & Madagascar Hippo slippers-- movie & popcorn day, he was stoked!
*The newest Curtis Truck -- love the midgee size -- so do the boys! (You can never have enough ride-on vehicles...... if anyone is looking for one, I would consider selling a few late at night- if you know what I mean!!!) haaaaaa
*We took the boys to the new Washington Rec Center & had a total Party :) It was all fun & games, til' somebody had to take a dump in the pool!! -- No Joke -- Jas & I looked at each other & said, "well that was easy getting them out of the pool" It was quite comical watching the lifeguards slip on the rubber gloves while hundreds of people sat back waiting to see what was going to be found..... my boys weren't happy with whoever did it- they kept saying "don't they know you don't crap in the pool?" Now I think I know why they have babies wear a swim diaper, then rubber pants, then a swimsuit!!! Wow, someone missed the memo! We then went to Adventure Pizza, another Fun Time was had by all. I like the salad bar & the boys enjoy the pizza/pasta bar/games with prizes, you really can't go wrong.
*Tekai didn't love this so much- he was wondering what he was supposed to do. I think it would be fun for kids up to age like 10 months. It really was cool, he just wasn't too impressed!
*Treygen started to like this slide, after he watched Creed go down about 10 times! This was the funnest section of the place for my lil dudes!
*The Biggest Event of the Week: Creed's Graduation from Bare Foot Montessori!!! We are so proud of our little dude, he has always seemed so grown-up. He gets along great with everyone, always carries a smile, peace sign, hang loose & of course Iloveyou's for his mom :) He loves to hike, find rocks, ride bikes, LAUGH, tell stories, do tricks on the trampoline, play sports & just hang with friends. His teachers said he is a friend to all, hard worker & very respectful to everyone. It is hard to believe my baby will be going to Kindergarten next year. Way to go "C-DOG, CREE BEAR, BUBBAROOSKIE BOY" We love you :)
***Alright, so I probably should've just done a slide show, but oh well, you got through it. NO BIG WOOP!!!***





2 comments:
Cute post. Love the pictures of the boys and their Daddy and the one of Creed in his p.j.'s-way cute!
Here's to getting through crazy week's!
You have been one busy gal!! And we totally forgot about the derby on Sat. night until we were sitting in church!! And I even wrote it down...I am getting worse at remembering things. You'll have to visit me in the psych ward sooner than planned! I love Creed's graduation picture! What a little stud! Maddie hopes he gets her teacher!
Post a Comment