Thursday, May 15, 2008

After I had posted the last post, I got a phone call from my mom & my Gpa Virge passed away. My dad came & got him. Treygen asked me if he had a car & if Heavenly Father was with him. -Such sweet little spirits :) I am so lucky to have had such wonderful men & examples in my life. Until we meet again, I love you Gpa & Happy reunion with my sweet daddy.....

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Jodi,

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa...he sounded like a wonderful man from all of the cute things you have told me about him. You are such a sweetheart and I am thinking of you!

Mindi said...

jodi--i just got a call about 30 minutes ago from my mom that my uncle tom just died, too. so sad--it was cancer but thankfully, it was quick.

i love that you would have said your dad came and got him...gave me goosebumps.
hope you are okay...thinking of you----{hugs}

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa, but it sounds like it was time. How ironic that it happened right after that last post! Thinking of you!

Shawna B. said...

Jodi, I am so very sorry. I only knew your Grandpa Virge just a little bit, but I sure enjoyed him. It's knowing that he is enjoying a sweet reunion with his loved ones that makes this all bearable, I'm sure. Back together, at last, with his wife and boys. I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you lots love,
Shawna

* The words to that song are beautfiul, and absolutely spot on. Thanks for sharing.

Kellie Larsen said...

I am glad he didn't suffer! LUVS!

bows and more said...

Jodi, I am so sorry for your loss! It is such a bitter sweet! I know somewhat of the feelings you are having! I am here for you girl! I love you! Take care! P.S. are they having a funeral here? Let me know because I would love to come! Loves, Kelsi

Dana said...

What a sweet post Jodi. I am so sorry for your loss, but what a sweet reunion.