*Gymnast Creed
*Dalmation Greasy Monster Boy -- Treygen & Creed got covered in this oil guuuue & it took days to come off, even scrubbing with Jason's magic goo-gone goods!
*Creed & cousin Karlee planting our mother's day flowers in Lori's yard :)
*Tekai's Crazy Curls w/ gel - now, if we can just keep the cute red hair!
*My yummy food @ my new FaV Restaurant "25 Main" - the BEST Darn Delish!!
*3 cute gals at 25 Main - Kellie, Me, & Rachel
*Matching church shirts for a couple of church goin' boys - Brock & Treygen
*Our CrAZy family picture on Mother's Day - yeah we should be in magazines, we know! (There was no liquor involved-- SWEAR!)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
25 Main?!? Is that here in St. George? I love trying new places! Let me know!
Your boys are so cute!
Pam- Yes it is here in St. George- & I will go with you if you need someone to show you around-- I am ADDICTED!!!! :) It is on Main street across from Blue Bunny.
Loves-
Jodi
I am ready whenever you are!! hehe :) Anytime - you just let me know. We should get Jamie to go too!! Let me know!!
Jodi do you realize how freaking beautiful you are??? I love the pic. of you Kellie and Rach. I love your pictures!
Post a Comment