I've always wanted to be one of those mom's that lets their kids stay up late- or wakes them to give them oooey goooeey, yummy home made cookies :) Just something out of the ordinary ya know. I have officially become one of them! - or Maybe I'm the only one, but it was worth it! Creed & Treyg's had me lay on their cool fort-like bed, & then "worked" on me. (Massaged, brushed my hair-pulled, checked me to see where I had pain)
They did a fantastic job & then I gave them some of my "billliooonnn dollar cookies"- which by-the-way, I spiced up even more! I have a special ingredient to die for.
HMMMmmmmmm now, if I could just figure out how to get them to bed?!?!
*Did you notice, I am getting better at letting them pick out their own jammies? It is okay to mix-match sometimes right?!
I love em' to my very guts..... I will be posting California pics soon WOOOOHHOOOOOO!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Late Night
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
do you hire out??? i have a few girls who would love this and have a mother who doesn't do fun, spontaneous things.
name your price.
Our bed, is where we get the giggles out before bed too-except I don't get back rubs. I need to work on that! ;)
You are going to have to tell us the secret ingredient!!!
Post a Comment