
These are me & my crazy siblings- oh, & my cute mom! We took this picture at my sister's house & had my Nephews Landon & Brock pose in place of my bro's Eric & Joel. Jill then superimposed my bro's heads :) Nice Work! We always have the Best time together- love you guys! The Brown "Bunchies" rule!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Great family pic!
What a cute family you have! I meant to tell you that I'm glad you found me!:) It's been a while eh? You look gorgeous!
i can't even tell which ones were photoshopped.....
now can she take me and remove all wrinkles and age spots and take 20 pounds off???? like, yesterday?
y'all are beautiful people
What a cute picture. The Brown's are all awesome! I love your hair Chucks, you look so good. Love you tons!
Your family is so cute! I haven't seen Joel and Missy forever! See ya tonight at the Modbe thing!
Post a Comment