Friday, May 23, 2008

FAB FRIDAY!!


FABULOUS FRIDAY - & What I'm Thankful For:

(since I never get this done on Thankful Thursdays)


1- Got through the crazy "end of school year" week! As much fun as it was, & Creed was in Montessori, a little long if you ask me.


2- Washing Machines- Man I would've never survived as a pioneer! My heart goes out to them. I had a wild week last week & weekend didn't get to dirty clothes until Monday.... 6 loads of laundry, folding & putting away made me LUPORS!!! I was grateful for the machine part, especially with 3 boys who love to play outside!


3- My sweet Creed, Treygen & Tekai.... they each have such great personalities, stubborn at times, I love them Always & Forever :) Creed helps me with so many things around the house. Treygen is sweet & just wants to hang out (doesn't want to be told to do things :) Tekai is rough, tough & very cuddley-- after he tackles you to the ground! They all love to sing songs & tell stories while cuddling in bed- gosh, I am one lucky mommy.


4- Scentsy candle warmers-- I love a yummy smelling house :) if I can't keep it spotless like I want, atleast it can smell good!


5- D.I. -- I love that someone will take all the stuff I don't need (my crap) so that I can feel organized & get rid of it monthly! Huge weight off my shoulders thanks to them :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there-Summer is here!

Brandi said...

Yay!! You did Thankful Friday! :) we NEED to take all the kids to the new rec center!!! Your pics are so cute, it looks so fun...hope nobody has any accidents though!! ;0 Let's pick a day!!

Mindi said...

good list--we weren't born as pioneer women for a good reason. i'm not of that "sturdy stock", either.

Steph said...

Amen, to all of it! This could easily be my list. We are like long lost twins Jodi.

Dalton Family said...

I love my new suit thanks for the invite! See ya soon!