Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Cute Mom

*Love this photo* It's not my mom, but my mom grew up in California & was a total hotty on the beach- I don't have any of those pics on my computer- so, this will do for now :)
Happy Mother's Day Mom I love you & think you are a Rock! My mom is & has been one of the Bubbliest Happy people I know. She is so friendly to everyone & genuinely concerned for others. She is always checking up on all of her kids to see what she can do to help in our lives. She is loving, caring, strong & selfless. I am grateful for you mom, for the wonderful example you are & for all the love you show each of us. I am happy you're mine :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of the two of you!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day, you deserve it!!

Shawna B. said...

Love your mom, too! GIve her a big hug for me. She's wonderful, just like all you Browns. Love you, Jodi! Now I'm off to check out that recipe. :)

Lara B said...

I love your mom too! She is one of my favorite people and I look up to her so much. You did such a cute tribute, what an awesome daughter you are. I love you tons.

Mindi said...

sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree, my sweets....

hope you had a happy mother's day!