We found this site the other day & it is crazy wild to think how old you are! It computes your age into Months, Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes & Seconds! FREAKY.......
Jason: 397 Months, 1728 Weeks, 12,102 Days, 290,430 Hrs, 17,425,822 Minutes, 1,045,549,356 Seconds (at the time) -or- 33 Yrs. old
Jodi: 369 Months, 1607 Weeks, 11,249 Days, 269,981 Hrs, 16,198,884 Min., 971,933,031 Sec.
-or- 30 Yrs. old
Creed: 67 Mo, 993 Wks, 2051 Days, 49,227 Hrs, 2,953,625 Min, 173,217,529 Sec, -or- 5 Yrs old
Treygen: 40 Mo, 175 Wks, 1225 Days, 29,404 Hrs, 1,764,245 Min, 105,854,675 Sec, -or- 3 Yrs
Tekai: 15 Mo, 68 Wks, 477 Days, 11,454 Hrs, 687, 262 Min, 41,255,688 Sec, -or- 1 yr.
*it is mathcats*
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, if that doesn't make someone look old when it's posted in 1000's!! ;)
I hope things are getting better for you!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
It was really good to hear from you. I am sorry we didn't contact you while we were there visiting my parents. Next time we are down your way we'll give you a call. I am so sorry to hear about grandpa Verge. He was a great man!
Your blog is so much fun. I love to keep updated with everyone. Your kids are adorable! Love you guys, Kevin and Kim Alexander
Post a Comment