Tekai Wild Guy Into everything!
..& On Everything!
Jason has been taking the boys to the Home Depot project they have on Saturdays. They have made some really fun things: castle bank, trucks, football stools & yesterday an airplane. Creed was really excited to see if it would fly. The helper there told him you can't throw it, it doesn't just fly on its own. The guy then told him to put it on a fan at home & see what happens! Creed said, "I don't think that guy knew what he was talking about, that's not safe!" :) We were glad to know he realized that & didn't try it out. Creed usually thinks things through before he believes something.
We were talking about foods we like:
Creed : "I'll tell ya what I wanna eat my whole life, mac-n-cheese..& oranges..& Powerade..& Lemonade & Avocados"
Treyg: "I don't like lemonade, it's hot!, but I like those." (pointing to avocadoes & tomatoes) Cute stuff :)
Jason & the boys were watching The Smurfs this morning. (Yeah, I know, I didn't realize this show was still around either) Anywho, I guess Gargamel-sp? said "stupid" a couple times. Creed told Jason they needed to change the channel because it was a bad show. So, they changed it & a few minutes later Jas turned it back. Creed looked over at him & gave him the motion with his hand (acting like holding a remote) to change it again! What a good kid huh? It's times like these that we can overlook the craziness my boys get- the prank 911 call & such! :) To Creed's defense it was his friend that called on a fake cell phone- but- apparently 911 works on any phone, in service or not! BAD NEWS BEARS - we had a talk about calling the police in non-emergency cases. I hope we are good-to-go with that whole sitch, & despite what you boys thought, you will not be arrested!
Sundays - hmmm.......our day starts way too early, due to church at 8:30 am. We used to joke about our late 2:30pm schedule last year calling it "Midnight Mass". We would get outside & it would be getting dark. The boys would ask if it was time for bed. Haha.. Now, we have the Polar opposite schedule. Cmon, I like the happy medium of 10:30am, is that so wrong? Right now we do have a lot of time to hang out, play games (High School Musical-my kids fav) -Creed & I rocked on the dance moves today!, visit family, go for walks w/ Yoshi, watch a sweet show or two (Napolean Dynamite-on right now) & even get an occasional nap thrown in there sometimes. Woohoo! Oh, by-the way, I know a lot of you have seen a lot of Napolean dances, but if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing my bro Kyeesh do his, you aint seen nothin yet! Shout out to Kritch Krotch- we love ya :)
While I am talking about pretty sweet shows, a few others come to mind: Nacho Libre, Fletch, Saving Silverman, Envy, Rubin & Ed (gotta see this w/ the Browns), Pink Panthers (another Brown Flick) Blades of Glory, Strange Brew, Elf, Kicking and Screaming, Funny Money - oh jeez, the list could go on all day- I'll stop on that.
Favorite TV stuff on the other hand: Saturday Night Live, Arrested Development, The Office & 30 Rock are the best! We do also enjoy America's Funniest Videos. I usually watch these late & laugh hysterically out loud :) Good Times.
Another show we came across online the other day: In The Motherhood. Every mom has to see this show- it is absolutely a gut buster! They are only about 5 min. each- so I can actually watch 3 or 4 in a row. I can't sit still for too long & don't love the TV so this works good & also when you can record them- no commercials sweet!
Tekai is my sweetest littlest. He came in & gave me a BIG love & slobbery kiss- these are the days. He is so much fun. Running everyhwere, & he takes big steps, it is so funny you don't see a whole lot of little guys w/ such a big stride. Those blue eyes, white eyelashes, red hair, smiley face & muscley belly/ legs make me melt everytime I squeeze him.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your boys have to be the cutest ever! And what personality!!! :)
Chucks, I loved your entry today. What a cute Mommy you are. I love your boys and what personality they have. I have got to see Kyle do the Napoleon dance- that I'm sure is so sweet! I love you tons, Lala
P.S. 30 Rock is one of my favs too!
I love your boys! they are soo dang cute! I can't wait till Tekai's pics are done! :)
Post a Comment