I GOT TAGGED-- SWEET!!!
What are your favorite pair of shoes? Mary Jane Crocs (for comfort), Strappy sandals (cutesy)
What is your New Years Resolutions? To learn Patience--hahaha.... Laugh more, worry less!
What are you listening to right now? Treygen chasing the pups, & Jeej rambling to me :)
If You had $200 to spend on yourself what would it be? Spa Day Baby!
Random Thought? I'm thinking of some pretty funny Jack Handy ones, but keep picturing Nacho "Take er eassssy!!"
What is your favorite place to go in the City you live in? Biking w/ my kids - we have gorgeous scenery & Lake days!
What book are you reading right now? The Book of Mormon :)
*I am tagging: Raygon, Melanie, Jeej & Kelsi
Monday, March 17, 2008
TAGGED!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment