Creed: I always have to throw diapers away.
Me: You should be glad you have arms to do stuff, some people don't.
Creed: What? How?
Me: Some people are just born that way.
Creed: Oh, okay. Do you want me to take out the garbage?
*Is that great parenting skills or what? Okay, so that might have been a little overboard. But after listening to complaining kids, sick kids, & screaming neighborhood kids, I was pretty spent! We are the party house, which I love- don't get me wrong. I don't however love it when the arguing & whining starts. We are off to take the 3 pups & 3 kids, yes I have 6 KIDS , for a walk..... This begins another day at the Curtis Farm :) GOTTA LOVE IT!
*This Is Pumba-Liscious!* He is sooooo Sweet :) - sorry I jacked up your hair big guy, the mowhawk didn't work out the way I planned. Again, another reason why I need to leave it to the professionals. Hair grows thank heavens.....
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Lessons learned :)
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Love it Jodi!, you are such a good, and cute Mom! Hope the kids get to feeling better soon! love ya, Kelsi
I think you need to show Creed a little movie called Lefty. She would love to have 2 good arms to take out diapers. Just a thought! You pup is so cute. I love the hair, I think you did a sweet job. You are so great and so funny and I miss you. Love ya, Lala
Cute little Creed! I need to use that line on Mads. I love your adorable puppy and his cute new hair cut!
You are one of my favorite people ever. Your post are so entertaining. Please keep them up!
he is the cutest little doggy! I love the lessons we have to teach your kids! HEy did u find out about little league?
hellooooooooo sistah!!! no way did i know that you were blogging--now i can stalk you, too!! this stuff is way TOO addicting and i can tell you are gonna make me laugh out loud--i always knew there was a reason i liked you ;)
ahhh she will love that little guy! Your pics are all so cute!
Post a Comment