Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hangin' w/ the Hoods!

I have to give a sweet SHoutOut to Rachel! You are the Best :) Thank you for helping me w/ my blog. She is so talented & acts like it is No Big Woop! She spent a lot of time showing me things & I really appreciate it. Plus we have fun just laughing & such. Here's to you: I Love It, I love It I Love It!! Now let's see how much info sunk in, & how many phone calls you will be receiving from me late at night :) ... I got some good info from Josh too. I will always call you, "Mr Web MD," before I worry my doctor about something. Judas, it is great to know we have such AweSoMe FrienDs.
Loves
*Jodi*

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Way cute! I need to update mine!

Rachel said...

You are hilarious! I almost spit out Cheerios as I was reading it! It was so much fun to get together...we need to do more of it! I am getting the cd put together and will swing it by to you! And call anytime...whether it be for photoshop stuff or to talk to the "doctor" that I am so lucky to be married to!! ;) You guys are great! See you soon!

Lara B said...

Cute Chucks! You and your friend are very creative. You will have to teach me some blogging tricks. I love ya! Lala