I just got Tekai's "one-year old" pictures back. Here are just a few of my "Sweetest Littlest" :)
...By-the way, if anyone needs awesome pictures of their family or kids, my friend Kellie is the BEST.... Check out her stuff: elementsphotography.smugmug.com She is -oh-so talented & fun! .

*random fun smiles! :) Love his red hair & blue eyes
*Finally smooshing his cake* Gosh he is so muscley, think he gets it from his strong mom!
*He was pretty hesitant on touching his cake!
*I loved the sports pics- we used my dad's Yankees & BYU Hats :)
*Brothers don't shake hands- Bro's gotta hug!!
*Yep- I got in the action
*We tried having Kai lay on his belly w/ the blanket over him- he kept standing up & walking off-haha, it was still cute- ooh he is so darn delish!!
Tekai had lots of fun w/ Kel, so did Creed & Treygen. We got so many adorable pictures. I'll have to make a slideshow.
I'm all about the pics. We just took some at the pool too. My boys are little fishies. Treygen does a mean "bobcat" too,(front flip) off the diving board. He is so funny to watch come up out of the water, because he is always smiling & eyes wide open!











9 comments:
Those turned out so freaking cute! What a little stud!
They are absoluetly adorable...and the one with you and the boys is so stinkin cute!
Too cute! What great photography (and the subjects make it pretty easy!) CuTe FaMiLy! I love the one with you and the boys! The picture with the cake is really great too - what a fun idea!
Chucks, those pictures are so great! The one with Tekai and Uncle Dick's hat brought tears to my eyes. You are so creative and so good at getting pictures of your boys. I love you
I am glad you like the pics! Your kids are by far some of my favorite ones to capture, they are the cutest little boys. I totally adore them!
Love it! I really liked the Tommy Boy reference to brothers gotta hug! Your kids are too dang cute! Love Dad's hat, event though you used the NY one. :)
Jodi so cute! I love the red hair too! He is so adorable! I love the picture with you and your boys, You can just see the kind of mom you are! Your boys are so lucky to have you! What a cute family!
too cute--your gal "dun good". i esp. like the one of you with the boys. if only we could all look like jodi in pictures.....(sigh)
Those are such amazing photos! I can't believe that he is already one! Where does time go....
Post a Comment