Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cali-Here we come-in May!

One of my Best Friend's, Kelly Kelvington, is getting married in California, in May. (Not soon enough :) We are so excited to go down & be with her for her Big Day. Kel, AKA: MT Dew, has been my greatest friend since I moved to St. George. She has the funnest personality & we have had more good times together. She is someone you can totally be yourself around- there's no faking w/ Kel. We have sung together, acted out videos, starred & started PV TV News, camped out, played sports, Sr. Trip Cruise, many trips the list goes on & on-- & just been plain CraZZZy together. She moved to San Diego & pursued my dream :) I am happy for everything she has accomplished & look up to her in so many ways. Congrads Mt Dew- here's to you Big Girl :)

*Gotta love our Senior pics together

*This famous picture made it in the yearbook :)

My mom is going to come down to San Diego too. We are going to go for a few extra days to play (Sea World, the Beach) -ya know my favorite places. We have been planning our trip & I can't wait to get down there. Our friends are going to come & meet us there. We are going to PARTY w/ Kellie & Justin & kids. We have a lot of fun w/ their fam.

Some days it is fun to think about & look forward to a vacation. It is a long time coming.

Jason has been working so hard, & never complains about anything. He needs a break- & well we just like to play- so we'll make it a fun family trip. I really appreciate everything he does for our family. He is such a good honest man w/ his work. (that is hard to come by in construction) He makes sure everyone is taken care of before he thinks of himself. What an Awesome Daddy he is too! Our boys love to go to work w/ him, play the Wii & other games w/ him, wrestle, build lincoln logs & legos, play basketball, soccer & any other sport, & he is great at making up songs & stories. He & the boys make up stories laying in bed at night. They are so creative & have such funny sense of humors. Jas is such a kind-hearted person & finds good in everything. He is my Hero :) Does that sound cheesy- oh well... I Love him to his very guts! (we like to say that alot) I'm glad he chose me to spend Eternity with. I am a lucky girl.

*Flash Back Photos*

*One of our engagement pics, does
anyone else feel like Jason is flipping
them off? Gosh we look young & very
squinty, it was a bright day!
.
*Our Big Wedding Day* YEA!!

1 comments:

Lara B said...

Jod, how cute are you and Jason? He is a good guy and he does take great care of you and your family, as he better or he'll deal with the wrath of Lala Lefty. Yeah for Kelly! I have always thought she was a great person. I love you and I love your blog. Love, Lala