*I started a post on Tuesday- didn't get it posted til' Friday. Apparently it saves it & puts it in the order you started it. Does that make sense? Hmm, I did not know that.* I better keep up!
Go to a Happy Place........ LOL
*Disneyland 2006* (Happiest Place On Earth)
AnyWho, scroll down & you'll see the new post about California--just past the Hoods. Did I mention we love these guys :)
Friday, March 14, 2008
OUT OF ORDER
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
jodi you have the cutest little family! you look so put together in this pic. usually by the time we make it to disneyland, i'm a mess!
Hey Jodi... I love the pictures of you guys! I think it is a great idea to post old ones... it is neat to see how things change and how big the kids get! Pictures went great. Kellie was awesome and Hayden was not. So hopefully some will turn out. And it was freakin windy so we will see! I wasn't at church yesterday because I had an allergic reaction (I think) to the glue from the fake eyelashes for the picture so I stayed home and hid all day! I will call you later!
Post a Comment