Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Purse Sitch

I finally did this..... it only took like 3 weeks to get around to it! My Bag BABY:

I had to show 2 pics, because one looks more organized, & the other you can see the goods better! Only me- miss OCD Chick! By the way- I'm doing this instead of mopping my much needed floors- hope you're happy :) & this is one of many bags...... I enjoy a few good fun purses.
The List:
*Keys
*Wallet
*Calculator
*check book
*coupons (maybe I should use these)I usually forget!
*Hand sanitizer
*4 Lip Glosses --the BEST -- Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk
Must Haves, & you never know what flavor you're gonna feel like
so may as well pack a bunch, WELL WORTH IT!
*chapstick - smells yummy
*Stride Cinnamon gum- that too is yummy (too bad I noticed it's empty-my boys enjoy it also!)
*3 pens (one of which is The Office "Dwight pen"- good times!)
*my Massage cards (I need one of those!)
*phone
*tampons (unfortunately, I need these too-bummer, there is something good about being pregnant & nursing!)
***Can you believe no Binkies, wipeys, diapers, snacks? --- that's another bag

2 comments:

april hickman said...

Holy organization!!!! I could never show my mess of a bag. You are one tidy little lady. Looks like you had a good Easter. see you soon.
April

Anonymous said...

Wow, a calculator? I thought I was the only one with more than one kind of lip gloss in my purse. I loved the picks of you guys from Easter, your boys are still super cute.