Thursday, February 28, 2008

4-Wheelin'



My cute boys riding the sweet "midgee size" 4 wheeler altogether! Notice Creed & Treygen's punk mohawk hair-do's. YES, it should be illegal for me to cut anyone's hair! They both actually wanted the whole thing buzzed. I couldn't allow myself to do that. So, the next best thing "Wild & Crazy Mohawks Baby!!

5 comments:

The Cutchen Crew said...

HI Jodi-I am so glad to find out about yours and Jill's blog. It will be so much fun to keep up with you guys. Your boys are darling. I do have one daughter but I am a good boy mom, they are so much fun. Love ya Staci

RPH said...

I love that they all piled up on that little 4 wheeler! Too cute! And I am loving the mohawks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the mohawks! I wish I had a little boy just to give him that rockin haircut!

Nancy said...

It looks like there haircuts fit there personalities. We totally buzz my boys hair. He has so much and it is very course.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are cute! I loved all your projects from your last post. I want to make some stick people for my family now too. Those were cute ideas.